View attachment 29926

Anyone look at Crazy Days and Nights? Super guilty pleasure but I indulge ;)

Anyway, if you search Bella or Gigi there is some pretty interesting tid bits. Apparently the guy who runs this site is pretty legit but who knows
It’s interesting but I don’t feel right about accusing someone of faking an illness or anything equally distressing/dangerous/emotionally draining. Especially when it’s just some anonymous rando (albeit, trusted rando) with not a whole lot of evidence to prove it. Would be awful if a claim like this went viral when it’s actually faker than Kim K’s ass. Sorry, my pet peeve is people spreading bullshit information :rolleyes: (not accusing you because I know you acknowledged it could be fake; more likely accusing the writer of that claim)

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Current weight estimate for Bella anyone??? I'm bad at these things. We have a similar body type- minus the overexaggerated hips and boobs- but she probably looks so good(?) right now because she’s “big boned” like me and has a large frame, so her rib cage, collarbones, hipbones etc. stick out.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
It’s interesting but I don’t feel right about accusing someone of faking an illness or anything equally distressing/dangerous/emotionally draining. Especially when it’s just some anonymous rando (albeit, trusted rando) with not a whole lot of evidence to prove it. Would be awful if a claim like this went viral when it’s actually faker than Kim K’s ass. Sorry, my pet peeve is people spreading bullshit information :rolleyes: (not accusing you because I know you acknowledged it could be fake; more likely accusing the writer of that claim)
“Chronic Lyme” doesn’t exist, so I am more than happy to make such accusations.
If you don’t like people spreading BS information, how do you feel about all the Hadids’ pseudoscientific claims?

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Useful
Current weight estimate for Bella anyone??? I'm bad at these things. We have a similar body type- minus the overexaggerated hips and boobs- but she probably looks so good(?) right now because she’s “big boned” like me and has a large frame, so her rib cage, collarbones, hipbones etc. stick out.
She’s 5’8 right? Or 9?

I’m in between too but i have a lot smaller frame and I’m ~100, so I’d put her between 110 and 120, give or take. I’m totally awful as guessing weights so please don’t let me be the only guesser.

If you don’t like people spreading BS information, how do you feel about all the Hadids’ pseudoscientific claims?
Sorry I wasn’t aware of the ins and outs of this disease, nor was I intending to learn them :rolleyes: Again, I’m not accusing the OP of bullshitting, nor am I accusing the family of bullshitting either.

She’s 5’8 right? Or 9?

I’m in between too but i have a lot smaller frame and I’m ~100, so I’d put her between 110 and 120, give or take. I’m totally awful as guessing weights so please don’t let me be the only guesser.
I'm around her height too, half an inch taller if we're going with 5'8.5, and 110. We have pretty similar ribcage/collarbone/hipbone visibility but I don't know how much ""natural curvy hips"" weigh..

239B76A4-CEDD-473E-B296-5B086AB7D9F2.jpeg
F109DC31-6FE7-43EC-8051-F1E8262BB182.jpeg

Her arms may look okay but those thighs... I’m assuming the love advent was filmed around this time?

Isn't Crazy Days and Nights a bit like horoscopes, the MO being to keep it sufficiently ambiguous to be applicable to everyone?

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Useful
Sorry to be the person that compulsively elaborates on anything remotely in their wheelhouse, but "Chronic Lyme" describes a cluster of symptoms that are shared with "real" diagnoses. Some individuals with multiple sclerosis and other autoimmune conditions at first diagnose themselves with Chronic Lyme, for example. So, if someone in your life thinks they have the bullshit-itis du jour, consider telling them to put down the supplements and go to a real medical doctor.:busted: PSA over.

Fuck 'em. Hip bones are sexy. :cool:

At least Cosmo isn't pointing a finger at anyone but the whinging public.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 6 users
I do understand that the Hadids are constant yo-yo weighters so they’re the most easier target for ED speculation but, why are people so afraid of hip bones? I have hips that are similar to bella and they stick out when I am at my hw too. Seeing bones doesn’t mean that you’re sick jfc

• Agree
I do understand that the Hadids are constant yo-yo weighters so they’re the most easier target for ED speculation but, why are people so afraid of hip bones? I have hips that are similar to bella and they stick out when I am at my hw too. Seeing bones doesn’t mean that you’re sick jfc
Yeah, I’ve also noticed (in person) people declaring “pointy” knees or Gigi’s bony ankles and wrists unhealthy, which is just ridiculous. As my mother likes to say, once your extremities are swaddled in a layer of fat, you’ve really passed the point of no return.

• Agree
Since when has Donatella been modest? Subtlety isn’t a word in the Versace dictionary :lol:
Traditionally it has been camp and not hubris though, and this Versace-forever (even in death???) schtick is just pathetic. A better way to forge customer loyalty would be through good design, but alas, that's too tedious.

• Agree
Seriously though... is the bent elbow and rolling of the neck/head supposed to be swan-like elegance? Somebody is trying way too hard.
Dear Bella, Odette/Odile you are not, and never will be. You look like the Aflac duck having a fit. The only thing that would improve this is Gilbert Godfrey humming Swan Lake, at least then it would be ironic.

Last edited:

She’s so awkward but all I could focus on is how she keeps touching her hair and face right after touching the horses:superpuke:

• Funny

She’s so awkward but all I could focus on is how she keeps touching her hair and face right after touching the horses:superpuke:

Not being rude, but all I could think that She would be so beautiful and wonderful for a 40 something year old mum. There is something in her look that is just looks soooo old for her age.
And also your right.
She touched her hair EVERY other second

• Agree
  • Love
She seems incredibly self-conscious: those glances at herself in the mirror, the compulsive hair flipping...
And constantly referring to herself as kind :lol: as all the best people do...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users