Blind Gossip posted it on Oct 6, 2014 and Yolanda made the blog post mentioning it on Dec 10, 2014. I’m not saying that makes it 100% reliable, but I think it largely rules out the copycat theory. And begs the question of why she would confirm the rumour unless it were true.
Too late to edit but I feel compelled to add that it’s (morally) irresponsible to believe anything on insufficient evidence. We should still view this as conjecture, nothing more. This isn’t the_donald, thankfully.

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users
For a family this blatantly and desperately forging a spot for themselves in the public eye, the Hadids have quite possibly the worst PR team ever. Why is Bella's emo blog still running? Why is this letter not denied as fraudulent? Why is seemingly nobody prepped for interviews? I have questions.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users
For a family this blatantly and desperately forging a spot for themselves in the public eye, the Hadids have quite possibly the worst PR team ever. Why is Bella's emo blog still running? Why is this letter not denied as fraudulent? Why is seemingly nobody prepped for interviews? I have questions.

Haha, Bella has an emo blog? I hope it's a tumblr....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....amous-shes-got-a-message-for-you-8146504/amp/

Gigi Hadid is done with people who say she is only where she is because of her rich parents.

Growing up with property developer father Mohamed Hadid and model mother Yolanda, the 23-year-old has now made a name for herself as one of the most in-demand models in the world.

But if you think for a second Gigi agrees she got a leg up into the world of fashion and rests on that nepotism, you’ve got another thing coming.

‘My dad was a refugee, my mum was on a farm, went to New York and worked to send money back to her family. They worked their asses off and they’ve given me a life because of their hard work, and I work hard to honour that,’ she said.

sei_39018762-fe31-e1541754818954.jpg

Nope, not having it (Picture: Getty Images)
‘I shouldn’t stay in my house because people say “you don’t deserve to be here because they were successful”. That’s not how I consider it in my house.’

We’re sure it’s a very nice house, probably with marble benchtops, but some wise words.

Gigi, who walked in the Victoria’s Secret fashion show last week, also addressed her heritage, which is of Dutch and Palestinian descent, on the ballsy chat.

‘I’m as Palestinian as I am Dutch. Just because I have blonde hair, I still carry the value of my ancestors and I appreciate and respect that,’ she said, according to Pedestrian.tv.

‘I talk about this with my boyfriend [Zayn Malik] too, he’s half-Pakistani, half-English. I feel like when you’re mixed race, when you come from two different worlds, you get to see how both sides treat each other and you feel like the bridge of those two sides.’

They breed those Hadid girls strong and with courage in their convictions, it seems, as only last week Gigi’s little sister Bella hit back at nasty trolls who felt it was totally fine to razz her about her weight.

Note to everyone: it’s not fine. Not fine at all.

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users

On Gigi... does anyone actually question her work ethic? I mean the whole "I didn't get handed anything" bit is a joke. She did. And while she does thank her parents, who made this platform available to her, she also grew up in privilege. She does spend a lot of time in the air and between coasts and continents... even flying private or first that DOES take a toll. She does work, and from what I've heard, is pretty damned pleasant. But let's not get it confused.... there are other girls doing similar that didn't get the jump start and luxuries that she did. It would be really refreshing to hear her acknowledge those rather that defend like she didn't have a clear advantage from the onset.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Exactly! I would respect her more if she just owned up and recognized her privilege. Hell, I'm not rich as fuck BUT my parents also worked form the bottom up and gave my siblings a head start in comparison to others (specially where I live, 60% of the population is in poverty)

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
It’s for Marc so the tired look is probably intentional, but if he wanted that methy rag doll aesthetic he should have gone with another model.
Can you imagine Marjan in this look? Or Fran Summers? It would be a whole different ball game.

• Agree
Can you imagine Marjan in this look? Or Fran Summers? It would be a whole different ball game.
I adore them both but wouldn't wish for them to model this atrocity of a collection, which is precisely how I visualise H&M Kids' take on grunge.

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Pirelli Calendar 2019
cal2019_shots_gigi_01.jpg

cal2019_shots_gigi_02.jpg

cal2019_shots_gigi_03.jpg

cal2019_shots_gigi_04.jpg

The first photo looks like a stock photo if you googled "girl looking at fish bowl."

The rest of the photos though are actually pretty decent, but definitely better with a different model. I would love to see Gracie Hartzel in these

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 9 users
She looks good, but that swimsuit is quite unflattering on her hips (or pelvis).

7097126-6468255-image-m-9_1544115449034.jpg

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 9 users
She looks good, but that swimsuit is quite unflattering on her hips (or pelvis).

View attachment 29916

I never thought I’d react with ‘jizztastic’ on a Bella Hadid post but here I am :supershame:

We’ve gotta give credit where it’s due though; she looks super fucking skinny and I was actually taken aback by this video. I pray it lasts! My hopes are not all that high...

Side note, got these off her and @/livincool ‘s instagram. Looking good still.

upload_2018-12-6_21-17-16.jpeg

:)badgirl: but I can’t imagine any form of theme park food is all that healthy)
upload_2018-12-6_21-17-26.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.37.15 PM.png

Anyone look at Crazy Days and Nights? Super guilty pleasure but I indulge ;)

Anyway, if you search Bella or Gigi there is some pretty interesting tid bits. Apparently the guy who runs this site is pretty legit but who knows

• Useful
  • Agree
View attachment 29926

Anyone look at Crazy Days and Nights? Super guilty pleasure but I indulge ;)

Anyway, if you search Bella or Gigi there is some pretty interesting tid bits. Apparently the guy who runs this site is pretty legit but who knows
I read it sometimes, keeping in mind that it may be fiction. But Vanity Fair did a write-up on it: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview and a lot of the stuff he says has turned out to be true (like about Harvey Weinstein, and more recently, Ashley Benson & Chloe Grace Moretz dating girls.)

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user