I think there’s a lot of confusion between what a celeb and a model are supposed to look. To me her face has something good. I can’t see her as a model though because of all the good is plastic!

Compared to Rita Ora she looks amazing, but can we even put her next to a vittoria Ceretti or Mariacarla Boscono? Their features don’t fall in the same cathegory.

She’s a *hot* celeb, not a model. Can’t start your career when you’ve lip fillers.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
I know that Bella has a specific "aesthetic" but the fact that she always wear high cut stuff (VS shows, savagexFenty, literally everything) makes me think about she has a scar in her low tummy or something, like how she never have wear something low cut? I know she is privileged af and she has short legs so high cut makes them look longer but it makes curious anyways:eyeroll:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I know that Bella has a specific "aesthetic" but the fact that she always wear high cut stuff (VS shows, savagexFenty, literally everything) makes me think about she has a scar in her low tummy or something, like how she never have wear something low cut? I know she is privileged af and she has short legs so high cut makes them look longer but it makes curious anyways:eyeroll:
?? Wut
I might not get what you’re talking about (scar) ive seen her wearing normal bikinis. It’s just a style preference.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I think she does that because of her hip shape, they're very long/high (I think it's called having a high hip flare? - see image) so wearing low cut pants isn't super flattering from the back and make it look like she's got a wide bootay and if she doesn't show off her waist it's hard to see how small it (usually) is in comparison.
I have the same shaped hips as her (ugh) so I'm ALWAYS wearing high waisted stuff and anything that shows off my lil waist because otherwise it's not noticeable and all I have is a wide (but small) looking ass. For reference, IMG lists Bella's hips as 35" and waist as 24", but I think her hips would be an inch or two bigger than that, and her waist can look REALLY small in some pap images when she's lost.
images

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
I think she does that because of her hip shape, they're very long/high (I think it's called having a high hip flare? - see image) so wearing low cut pants isn't super flattering from the back and make it look like she's got a wide bootay and if she doesn't show off her waist it's hard to see how small it (usually) is in comparison.
I have the same shaped hips as her (ugh) so I'm ALWAYS wearing high waisted stuff and anything that shows off my lil waist because otherwise it's not noticeable and all I have is a wide (but small) looking ass. For reference, IMG lists Bella's hips as 35" and waist as 24", but I think her hips would be an inch or two bigger than that, and her waist can look REALLY small in some pap images when she's lost.
images

Your choice of "bootay" made me cringe... I don't know why I hate it but it's on the level of "moist" for me... :disgusted:

But I digress... I really came to comment, in agreement with you, on the reasons for Bella's styling. She has short legs and wide hips that are also tall/long? so high waisted, high cut, garments are going to lengthen her legs to some degree. Something low slung or boy cut is just going to make her look stumpier.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Your choice of "bootay" made me cringe... I don't know why I hate it but it's on the level of "moist" for me... :disgusted:

But I digress... I really came to comment, in agreement with you, on the reasons for Bella's styling. She has short legs and wide hips that are also tall/long? so high waisted, high cut, garments are going to lengthen her legs to some degree. Something low slung or boy cut is just going to make her look stumpier.

Haha, your comment about 'moist' just reminded me of the bit in Blackadder when Melchett is listing disgusting words and comes up with 'leak' and 'crevice'.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Just ran into this tweet /letter to 17y.o. bella :wtf:
View attachment 29123 View attachment 29124

(Can’t be 100% sure if it’s legit. Just sharing what the internet gives us)

If this is real, it is so incredibly saddening that that is what had to happen in order to convince her to work toward turning her life around. It’s difficult to read from a child’s perspective, I can’t possibly imagine the pain of a parent watching their child spiral into that.
I really hope that Bella is doing better now, regardless of the authenticity of the letter, it’s obvious she was struggling — modeling aside, Bella deserves to be happy.

If this is real, it is so incredibly saddening that that is what had to happen in order to convince her to work toward turning her life around. It’s difficult to read from a child’s perspective, I can’t possibly imagine the pain of a parent watching their child spiral into that.
I really hope that Bella is doing better now, regardless of the authenticity of the letter, it’s obvious she was struggling — modeling aside, Bella deserves to be happy.

i dont know for sure, allegedly it is real. when i first read this some time ago, Yolanda earned my respect, although as the mother she will definitely have a part in this. on the other hand, there is people saying Yolanda pimps out her girls - and if that is real, she should very well know her kid is nuts AND for a reason. but you are right, either way, it is very very sad indeed.

I’m very conflicted by this. I’m not a mother so I can’t really understand the sheer pain Yolanda must have been going through and I imagine the anger and fear will have been the fuels for such a letter. That being said I’m somewhat shocked at how she offers hardly any empathy other than ‘do you need professional help?’ ‘what is wrong with you?’ etc. If I was in that position I imagine my mum would be less about ‘I failed as a mother’ and ‘you have turned into a spoiled, unthankful, unthoughtful, careless human being’ and more concerned with my mental wellbeing. The more I type the more I disagree with myself. Yolanda had every right to be furious but if it was as bad as she makes it out to be Bella really needed support and therapy not more pain and guilt to deal with. But she still needs telling off? I admire Yolanda for reminding her that her wealth and status is no excuse for her recklessness. I’m rambling again, this whole thing just really shocked me and I hope whatever mental instability she faced has digressed and the bond between Yolanda and Bella has mended. It looks like it has.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

I think it may be real. It was in an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Yolanda wrote on her blog: “I got out my laptop and wrote Bella the longest letter I have ever written and shared with her all that I felt in my heart and needed her to know”.

The one and only time I’ve ever watched this show is when this episode played in my doctor’s waiting room. Lucky me.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
You guys really think that’s real? It looks like it was written by a teenager lol.

I think it may be real. It was in an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Yolanda wrote on her blog: “I got out my laptop and wrote Bella the longest letter I have ever written and shared with her all that I felt in my heart and needed her to know”.

The one and only time I’ve ever watched this show is when this episode played in my doctor’s waiting room. Lucky me.

For what it's worth, Yolanda's first language is not English. The verbiage isn't that bizarre coming from a Dutch-American and emotional mother.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 13 users
I think it may be real. It was in an episode of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Yolanda wrote on her blog: “I got out my laptop and wrote Bella the longest letter I have ever written and shared with her all that I felt in my heart and needed her to know”
Sounds like even more of a reason to believe that a fan wrote the letter...

• Funny
I have to admit that I did not read it carefully, went through it very quickly. Sorry if it was that visibly fake.
Oh no, you misunderstand me — I wasn’t assuming that meant it was fake. I have no trouble believing that Yolanda can’t write coherently. I was simply expostulating with the grammar, which is one of my pet peeves.

• Funny
  • Agree
I felt like it was a fan too. I tried to find where the letter first came out because I have too much time on my hands and something about it seems off, but I wasn’t able to find anything at all. It’s on subreddits about the real housewives and nobody seems to know if it’s real or where it came from which makes me believe it’s not

Blind Gossip posted it on Oct 6, 2014 and Yolanda made the blog post mentioning it on Dec 10, 2014. I’m not saying that makes it 100% reliable, but I think it largely rules out the copycat theory. And begs the question of why she would confirm the rumour unless it were true.

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users