CgWSxB3UMAASqzG

All that money spent on a new face and it still looks like that.... that nose.....

Her nose job is truly cringe-worthy.
She should consider revision rhinoplasty.
It's so sad that the surgery (surgeries?) has aged her like this.

Gigi was completely unsexy and had the same facial expression the entire time. I don't understand this music video at all, it was a bunch of random clichéd look-at-me-I'm sexy shots, but she wasn't sexy. I have several questions after watching it: Why was she in the worlds ugliest nightgown? Can her cheeks get any puffier? Why did no one tell her that her face looked stupid and half surprised the entire time?

Reactions: 1 user
http://aplus.com/a/dressed-like-gigi-hadid-kendall-jenner-to-prove-fashion-point?
Hilarious article..didn't really prove your point when 2/3 of your subjects aren't skinny did you?

Some choice quotes re Gigi and Kendull
"teeny-tiny with the face of an angel"
"Turns out in order to be considered breezy and effortless, you also have to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population."

Are Gigi and Kendall considered to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population? God help us

Reactions: 1 users
http://aplus.com/a/dressed-like-gigi-hadid-kendall-jenner-to-prove-fashion-point?
Hilarious article..didn't really prove your point when 2/3 of your subjects aren't skinny did you?

"Turns out in order to be considered breezy and effortless, you also have to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population."

Are Gigi and Kendall considered to belong to the thinnest 5 percent of the population? God help us
The only point this proves is that models should always be tall and skinny because clothes just look better on them

Reactions: 3 users

I always find these articles to be a bit pointless. Gigi and Kendall (like every other celeb) have a personal stylist who knows their bodies and knows how to make them look good, those girls should try to dress with their shape in mind instead of trying to emulate Kendall and Gigi. It's not like either of them look good in anything they wear too, just look at how terrible they often look during FW when they can't choose what's more fitting for them/hiding problem areas. I do agree with her on this one though: Anything can look cool and effortless when you're thin, that's just the way it is. I can't think of any streetstyle/fashion icon who's bigger than a size 2, there must be a reason...

I liked the track until I saw the video.....ugh. She is NOT the sultry madonna that they were going for.
She's a poor actress too, it felt so forced and amateur. I see her appeal for the general public but her talent is lacking a lot more than people seem to be willing to admit

Gigi was completely unsexy and had the same facial expression the entire time. I don't understand this music video at all, it was a bunch of random clichéd look-at-me-I'm sexy shots, but she wasn't sexy. I have several questions after watching it: Why was she in the worlds ugliest nightgown? Can her cheeks get any puffier? Why did no one tell her that her face looked stupid and half surprised the entire time?
I found it hilarious that she kept doing the same exact movement the whole video. She was constantly running her hands through her hair and spinning
tumblr_nsl7pnCX8e1u5vdr7o2_250.gif

gigi6_0_1438873402.gif

Gigi has really mastered the soulless, vacant look. Are there thoughts in that head? By her facial expression, you would never know.

Reactions: 1 users
I found it hilarious that she kept doing the same exact movement the whole video. She was constantly running her hands through her hair and spinning
tumblr_nsl7pnCX8e1u5vdr7o2_250.gif

gigi6_0_1438873402.gif
Actually for once the rest of the world agreed with us. When the video came out I remember many comments were about how flat Gigi was and how many times she touched her hair :tribe: