Oh my god enough already.

Cool pic on the photographers part. This should've been the cover though.
Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 16.11.17.png

Reactions: 4 users
Gigi's face bothers me...the puffy face look is just not my cup of tea

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 users
While I think Gigi is okay looking and can *kind of* understand why she's a model, I just don't understand her sister. I mean, she's definitely not anything special. :meh:

I understand Gigi in VS PINK or SI, but I find Bella far easier to tolerate. She doesn't have nearly the attitude that her sister does, and as I've said before, Bella actually makes an attempt to improve and to fit in. Gigi doesn't care.

Do the people that are actually writing these positive reviews/articles actually believe what they're writing? It's one thing for major fashion brands to feature the Hadids in a champaign (to gain attention from teenagers), but for people that work in fashion who supposedly know what they're talking about, actually think these girls are good? Do you think they're too scared to write what they really think, or are told by their editor that they need to write a good review?

I feel like this is a scene from the Emperor's New Clothes, except we're the only ones that know he is actually naked!

Reactions: 3 users
She was way prettier than her daughters

Wow... What a beautiful face. Did they just get nearly all of their father's genes??

And @Tinyportia ive been wondering the same thing! If even my friends and boyfriend that are fashion and modeling clueless agree that she's not very good (and all agree Candlestick is worse) then how can people in the industry even justify pretending? I find it really disappointing.