I think you guys may hate me for this but I actually like how she looks here

I hate how she looks there!!

However, I don't think she's 'ugly' in the slightest. I think she's taken some beautiful shots in the past and can understand her gaining moderate success as a commercial model. What I don't agree with is her HF ranking, and quick rise to fame above those who are more deserving based on her media notoriety alone.

Reactions: 5 users
image.jpeg
I think you guys may hate me for this but I actually like how she looks here
This pic reminds me of that old lady that had so much plastic surgery she looked like a puffy faced cat.

Reactions: 4 users
Fingers crossed she met Hollyweird movie people last weekend and now she wants to become an 'actress' ---> thread ---> celebrity section ---> :yahoo::woot::bow:

Reactions: 1 users
Some girls don't need to have a low weight to get a xylo- I have one even at an average weight. Depends on your frame.
No credit due to her.
Yes, I know. However, it's the first I see Gigi with one, so I guess she lost weight. But obviously no credit to her, she's still having thick thigh, ugly arms, etc...

CfwbWsIWwAIrjH0

She looks like she stuck her finger in an electrical socket

She looks like a 60-year-old rich lady addicted to plastic surgery ... which would be perfectly fine with me if I didn't see her blowfish face, read or hear praise about her like EVERYWHERE. I can't even open a "normal" newspaper anymore without having a story or a picture of her bloated self shoved in my face. It's really making me aggressive at this point. This has to be over. Soon. :slap:

Reactions: 1 users
She looks like a 60-year-old rich lady addicted to plastic surgery ... which would be perfectly fine with me if I didn't see her blowfish face, read or hear praise about her like EVERYWHERE. I can't even open a "normal" newspaper anymore without having a story or a picture of her bloated self shoved in my face. It's really making me aggressive at this point. This has to be over. Soon. :slap:
She's not 'ugly' but she's not high fashion material. She should stick with sports illustrated&VS and leave high fashion to those that suit it.