@goyangmao I totally see where you’re coming from, and don’t entirely disagree, I just think the styling doesn’t do her any favours. Something about her hair in that photo looks like a straw dust sweeper, and I don’t know that it does enough to hide the dead puffer fish look she’s infamous for.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
It’s comical that this caption is written by someone who has done a copious amount of cosmetic procedures.
It is such a brilliant parody of herself 👌

• Funny
  • WTF
Reactions: 6 users
I find these excessively long captions of hers very strange. She is repeating the same sentence over and over—psychiatric breakdown, perhaps?

Side: after founding one pseudo-wellness drink brand, she has changed her Instagram account title to ‘Scientist’. Delusions of grandeur have never looked so chubby… 🐷

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
IMG_8199.jpeg

this paparazzi photo is crazy to me, because how can you look anorexic and fat at once?

her face looks so hollow and dragged down, as if all the fat went from there to the thighs.
at this point she must suffer from some sort of drug addiction or the face lift was just temporary.

• Dislike
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 137145

this paparazzi photo is crazy to me, because how can you look anorexic and fat at once?

her face looks so hollow and dragged down, as if all the fat went from there to the thighs.
at this point she must suffer from some sort of drug addiction or the face lift was just temporary.
I think it’s buccal fat removal in her face and a low-carb diet that makes her body look “dry” (since carbs holds water) but still fat. I’ve seen that before when fatties go on a strict keto diet.

That photo reminds me of:
1680806839098.jpeg

• Funny
  • Agree
I think it’s buccal fat removal in her face and a low-carb diet that makes her body look “dry” (since carbs holds water) but still fat. I’ve seen that before when fatties go on a strict keto diet.

That photo reminds me of:
View attachment 137154
Yup, buccal fat removal and some type of ab contouring (not exercise lol). Also her dead expression and bleached brows add to that whole worn out and tired appearance. Remove all these features/ focus on the natural and that's when you see that she's still a big blob.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
This is not about trying to police anyone from writing in this thread. Even if I find the idea of chronicling the various actions of these gross and ridiculously uninteresting mediocrities a vast waste of time, this is still the internet and this site is what it is, whatever. If this is what is interesting to you and you are competent enough not to spew too much that is annoying in other threads I really don't care and the ignore feature is very useful.

However it seems like all these people who want to apply from twitter all seem obsessed with what--in my opinion--are really the lowest common denominator threads on here (bcc: the Hadid/Kendashian/whatever uninteresting idiot for the masses) and if you are from twitter reading this and think this is what this site is all about I already fucking hate you. I love a good takedown but the operative word is good.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users
Bella Hadid for Vogue Italia May 23

Prepared to face the wrath of true SGers for this, but when I saw the first photo (aside from whatever the fuck is going on with her face and hair) I was mildly, and very very briefly, impressed by the improvement in her legs - and there’s even a somewhat visible xylo. Shameful, I know I know!

But then I swiped on to the second pic, and what the fuck? Could the AI creating the backgrounds not have hidden some of that hideous arm fat? The doughy chest?

I know she’s nothing more than a chubby, average nepo baby and I probably should be above wasting my time criticising her, but I can’t stand that she’s hailed as some sort of exemplary ideal of beauty and thinness and considered by so many to be the model of our generation
:disgusted::disgusted::disgusted:
3681896A-5388-436D-A657-67CE136B7E8B.jpeg
A2F8D796-CFAE-45FF-97A2-3A8A68C8218E.jpeg

• Agree
  • Pig
Reactions: 2 users

Prepared to face the wrath of true SGers for this, but when I saw the first photo (aside from whatever the fuck is going on with her face and hair) I was mildly, and very very briefly, impressed by the improvement in her legs - and there’s even a somewhat visible xylo. Shameful, I know I know!

But then I swiped on to the second pic, and what the fuck? Could the AI creating the backgrounds not have hidden some of that hideous arm fat? The doughy chest?

I know she’s nothing more than a chubby, average nepo baby and I probably should be above wasting my time criticising her, but I can’t stand that she’s hailed as some sort of exemplary ideal of beauty and thinness and considered by so many to be the model of our generation
View attachment 139298View attachment 139299
Yeah, no, I detect absolutely zero improvement in her legs whatsoever. It’s a flattering angle

• Agree
For someone who clearly tries painfully hard to maintain a modicum of thinness, she looks incredibly average. She has such an unfortunate body shape with her mom arms and weird carrot legs that I almost feel sorry for her. I'm (fairly) sure she looks bad not for lack of effort, she just got really unlucky with her natural body shape.

• Agree
Taking time out of my Sunday to share some thoughts on the “suPeRmOdEl oF oUr gEnErAtiOn”: if she sucks in her cheekbones any further, all that’s going to be left of her face is that botched nose.

Though I applaud her for speaking up about the injustices taking place with the people of Palestine, she’s too selective for my liking with what she stands up for. She gives off crybaby energy, but that’s forgivable as I’m sure we all feel hopeless at times.

Speaking of crybaby — what is up with her posting photos of herself in tears, having needles in her and fluid bags around her, without any context? Why share that to your “impressionable audience” if you’re not going to elaborate further?

Not that you have to, but it just doesn’t make sense to post all that for the masses to view without some sort of NSFW warning or backstory provided. Now if it’s truly Lyme disease, I apologize for my insensitive comment.

Bella, we know you lurk here and read everything. You’re not meant to be a size 00-0, as you’re hardly a steady 2. We see through you, with your overpriced sound bowls, and your glorified canned soda water.

You’re not the “angel-fairy-goddess” or whatever you sadly paint yourself to be online. You’re a nepo-baby, suffering from an eating disorder, who miraculously garnered some sympathy and connections in the fashion industry.

You have done nothing pivotal for fashion without being backed by someone or by a team with more merit than you. You have brought no positive changes within the industry. If anything, I’ll argue it’s the opposite.

I’m sure you revel in the fact that many young girls now, (who frankly don’t know shit about this industry), look up to your “journey” for the “heroin chic vibe”. 2014 Bella on Tumblr… some of us haven’t forgotten your pro-ana blogging days ma’am. PSA: yo-yo dieting with your weight is severely harmful to your health in the long run.

You get some grace for not being an absolute cunt at work like some of the other nepo wannabes, but you have to do better. Heal your relationship with yourself, and of course your relationship with food. Stop lying to everyone, but more importantly please stop lying to yourself.

IMG_3553.jpeg

IMG_3569.jpeg

IMG_3563.jpeg

IMG_3561.jpeg

IMG_3572.jpeg

IMG_3571.jpeg

IMG_3570.jpeg

IMG_3547.jpeg

IMG_3550.jpeg

IMG_3549.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She’s definitely pretty, she seems a bit plastic but kinda pulls it off especially with the duck lips. Apparently shes nice too which is hard to find with this kind of celebrity, unlike that Haley bieber. A little bit heavy for a model tho…

• Eye Roll
  • Disagree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users

View attachment 139298View attachment 139299
Her arms are absolutely nauseating. You’d think with all the money she has, she could at least get lipo or a trainer.

• Useful
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 4 users
the same expression, the poses, how the clothes are on, the hairstyle, the photos, and not to mention how the arms and legs look like...i just think these are the worst possible photos for the brand. It has made me not wanting anything of what she has put on:slinkout:
IMG_20230603_151333.jpg
IMG_20230603_151526.jpg
IMG_20230603_151536.jpg

IMG_20230603_152151.jpg

• Gross
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
  • Agree
Speaking of crybaby — what is up with her posting photos of herself in tears, having needles in her and fluid bags around her, without any context? Why share that to your “impressionable audience” if you’re not going to elaborate further?

Not that you have to, but it just doesn’t make sense to post all that for the masses to view without some sort of NSFW warning or backstory provided. Now if it’s truly Lyme disease, I apologize for my insensitive comment.
I’ve always found people who post crying pictures to be posed and disingenuous. Like how are you even thinking about taking pics during a supposedly distressing moment? And asking someone to take an aesthetic (but still sad) pic of yourself lol. Maybe living life a bit too much for the ‘gram.

Most of us plebes just want to shrivel up and die during our true heartbreak moments, but ok. U do u bbgirl.

Anyway I wouldn’t be surprised if that was a vitamin drip. Nothing like seeking pity from your followers. I mean, she’s a total empath, amirite?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
what is up with her posting photos of herself in tears, having needles in her and fluid bags around her, without any context? Why share that to your “impressionable audience” if you’re not going to elaborate further?
Lmao her newest post from yesterday, she really does do this a lot doesn’t she?

9CD75067-7549-4C43-BBAF-BDA7BAD5395B.jpeg
CA19B62B-9FAB-4D22-A2B9-F9E3B35680E9.jpeg

Can’t forget to talk about her magical drink either!

EE7D7F15-A8BB-4D9A-A4E0-655E97237AE8.jpeg

• Funny
Taking time out of my Sunday to share some thoughts on the “suPeRmOdEl oF oUr gEnErAtiOn”: if she sucks in her cheekbones any further, all that’s going to be left of her face is that botched nose.

Though I applaud her for speaking up about the injustices taking place with the people of Palestine, she’s too selective for my liking with what she stands up for. She gives off crybaby energy, but that’s forgivable as I’m sure we all feel hopeless at times.

Bella, we know you lurk here and read everything. You’re not meant to be a size 00-0, as you’re hardly a steady 2. We see through you, with your overpriced sound bowls, and your glorified canned soda water.

You’re not the “angel-fairy-goddess” or whatever you sadly paint yourself to be online. You’re a nepo-baby, suffering from an eating disorder, who miraculously garnered some sympathy and connections in the fashion industry.

You have done nothing pivotal for fashion without being backed by someone or by a team with more merit than you. You have brought no positive changes within the industry. If anything, I’ll argue it’s the opposite.

I’m sure you revel in the fact that many young girls now, (who frankly don’t know shit about this industry), look up to your “journey” for the “heroin chic vibe”. 2014 Bella on Tumblr… some of us haven’t forgotten your pro-ana blogging days ma’am. PSA: yo-yo dieting with your weight is severely harmful to your health in the long run.

You get some grace for not being an absolute cunt at work like some of the other nepo wannabes, but you have to do better. Heal your relationship with yourself, and of course your relationship with food. Stop lying to everyone, but more importantly please stop lying to yourself.

View attachment 139783
View attachment 139784
View attachment 139785
View attachment 139786
View attachment 139789
View attachment 139791
View attachment 139792
View attachment 139793
View attachment 139794
View attachment 139796
She’s so mentally disturbed. I don’t know why people praise her as much as they do. If anything she gives everyone who does things right a bad rep.

• Agree