For anyone still somehow wondering if there's any hope left for Bella... Judging by her armpit fat, the sleeves so tight they're basically cutting off her arm circulation and flab just overall spilling out of her dress... I would say no :lol:

Screenshot_2022-05-03-12-11-41-890_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-03-12-11-46-439_com.instagram.android~2.jpg
Screenshot_2022-05-03-12-36-51-887_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
For anyone still somehow wondering if there's any hope left for Bella... Judging by her armpit fat, the sleeves so tight they're basically cutting off her arm circulation and flab just overall spilling out of her dress... I would say no :lol:

View attachment 125513View attachment 125514View attachment 125515
What the fuck is that pose? With her hair like that she looks like one of those cautionary mugshots you see about meth addicts, except meth addicts are bonier than her

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users
I didn’t even want to bother with this thread… but this was particularly upsetting to see as I opened up Twitter and saw someone praising Gigi for this :( In regards to Bella, it’s sad how she keeps fluctuating in weight yet remains to appear so soft, the Met Gala is a direct example.

Also, it’s about time someone calls her out on that strange thing she does by sucking in her checks with her teeth for photos, then going back to a relaxed puffy face. The work she has done will catch up very soon, and she’s such a poor example for young girls who are already so insecure. Like if she didn’t lie I would have more respect for her as a model, but nope.

Attachments

• 8FB9F330-AC00-44C6-8B66-A2DB6E78EB47.jpeg
    8FB9F330-AC00-44C6-8B66-A2DB6E78EB47.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Gross
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Gigi showing her still untoned, flabby body for Marc Jacob's (who I assume is trying to commit brand suicide with these eye-destroying photos):

my poor eyes 1.jpeg

"Pretty in pink, Gigi Hadid appears in the Marc Jacobs Monogram campaign"

make it stop please 2.jpeg

"Gigi Hadid makes a bold statement in Marc Jacobs' monogram campaign"

cow set loose from the farm 3.jpeg
spider lashes 4.jpeg

Has everyone working at magazines and websites become vegan? That's the only explanation I can find for why they seem to worship the ground this cow walks on. Please enjoy this meme I made out of COVID boredom:

IMG_4F7A829A4494-1.jpeg

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 11 users
These are most probably paid paparazzi pics and are therefore edited, but she looks alright on them, at least compared to her usual self.

3D6FB720-6816-4BF7-9F2A-0AC374EFDC9A.jpeg891C2A1C-F392-491A-A3C6-A351349B19BD.jpeg

I’m sorry, but I can’t see what you’re seeing. Probably correct about the editing. She honestly just looks like someone who yo-yo’s their diet - the arms are a dead give away. We’ll see Bella come winter Lol.

These photos popped up on my newsfeed:

6AED4D02-1EA7-4A5F-9C63-6FCAA7463D64.jpeg
33E2CB94-B133-4C0D-8624-0DFC935FFCBE.jpeg
2A3DAC64-4FAB-4CE3-A220-447DA36332DA.jpeg
9F1C8683-2229-4978-9E3C-451C001F30D9.jpeg

And this, for some reason:
380F5B56-BC95-4422-B6ED-0215C541D2C7.jpeg

I am offended that the IG algorithm thinks this is content I might enjoy. :lol: I am suffering.

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
These photos popped up on my newsfeed:

View attachment 126608View attachment 126609View attachment 126610View attachment 126611

And this, for some reason:
View attachment 126612

I am offended that the IG algorithm thinks this is content I might enjoy. :lol: I am suffering.
LOL I’m annoyed with tapping “Not interested” or simply blocking after every time I see posts like that too.

I was offended that those were recommended to me as well along with *this* one…I apologize in advance ladies

Attachments

• 7EA4B25A-1657-4DF4-B306-02457F274C11.jpeg
    7EA4B25A-1657-4DF4-B306-02457F274C11.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 255
  • Gross
Reactions: 3 users
Bella's always been weird, but her behaviour recently is so odd to me.

For her new drink company (?)

36F10C06-A26F-4B2F-81DD-F3B68CA5AF70.jpeg

D8D82513-5A2B-4EA5-9BF0-488FF8B60905.jpeg

And she's also into some sort of cyborg, Metaverse, virtual reality thing?

D10293F4-03C7-40E5-A0DF-11ED20CF067D.jpeg

30ACA450-227A-4679-A22A-A8691A4098A2.jpeg

"Private society", "heart fire", "balanced bliss"...does anyone know what any of this means? Or (as I'm assuming) has she finally gone completely off the rails?

• WTF
Reactions: 2 users

View attachment 126831
View attachment 126832

View attachment 126833
View attachment 126835

"Private society", "heart fire", "balanced bliss"...does anyone know what any of this means? Or (as I'm assuming) has she finally gone completely off the rails?
Lol. I think this whole thing is just a way for Bellas brand to seem more *unique* and *down to earth*. I doubt she even wrote that insta caption. Her weird promoting style is definitely working tho bc I felt compelled to read it and see how strange it was.

Lol. I think this whole thing is just a way for Bellas brand to seem more *unique* and *down to earth*. I doubt she even wrote that insta caption. Her weird promoting style is definitely working tho bc I felt compelled to read it and see how strange it was.
So what I’m understanding is she essentially declared herself to become some form of an NFT-Bro…?

Hey it makes sense with the lack of work & the vanity campaigns/favors slowly fizzling out. Gotta make the big bucks somehow🤢

Hopefully her pathetic fan base might begin to see her for what she really is Lol “Down to earth” my dogs ass

NFTs Bella? Really bitch? I knew Kin Eu-whatever was a distasteful idea but now *this*??? Please just continue to talk about Palestine and squeeze into Versace to humor us - other than that we’re good sis. We don’t want anything else from you, please Lol!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

View attachment 126831
View attachment 126832

View attachment 126833
View attachment 126835

It sounds horribly as though she's threatening a range of NFTs which isn't the worst idea for her since she's a combination of surgery and photoshop anyway.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users

View attachment 126831
View attachment 126832

View attachment 126833
View attachment 126835

This whole cyber/humanoid aesthetic she’s going for somehow reminds me of Grimes.
My guess is that she’s venturing in entrepreneurial adventures like a lot of other models, such as Candice S. with her swimwear brand and Karlie Kloss and her startups.
She is in her Elon Musk era I guess :mclap:

• Agree
I feel like this is the thinnest I’ve seen her upper body get (granted, these could be paid paps and edited)

B946BFF8-F540-4685-9CB0-2D00BAC87380.jpeg

While the xylo looks decent, I think the outfit choice is on purpose. Those baggy jeans can’t hide your legs forever, Bella!

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I feel like this is the thinnest I’ve seen her upper body get (granted, these could be paid paps and edited)

View attachment 127997

While the xylo looks decent, I think the outfit choice is on purpose. Those baggy jeans can’t hide your legs forever, Bella!
I thought the same. I really can only hope she continues losing and doesn’t gain it all back like she usually does😒but I don’t think her legs will ever be decent. Here’s her the day before.. unfortunately since the bar is on the floor her legs don’t look bad for her standards

Attachments

• 1949D8E0-E1A9-4931-8002-F78CF7D03510.jpeg
    1949D8E0-E1A9-4931-8002-F78CF7D03510.jpeg
    210.8 KB · Views: 324
  • AE41A170-396E-41EC-82E8-75CF8806E8E6.jpeg
    AE41A170-396E-41EC-82E8-75CF8806E8E6.jpeg
    217 KB · Views: 332
  • Agree

…Bella!?

Honestly I’ve been thinking about it and I think she’s struggling with food A LOT. All of her crazy crying insta posts, rapid weight gains and losses, growing up next to objectively prettier Gigi… Bella is struggling with an ED HARD, I assume, and now she is starting to restrict to the max after her long binging period (the pandemic?)

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong; I still think she looks bad (arms :disgusted:) But she’s lost 15 -18 lbs so that’s… something?

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

…Bella!?

Honestly I’ve been thinking about it and I think she’s struggling with food A LOT. All of her crazy crying insta posts, rapid weight gains and losses, growing up next to objectively prettier Gigi… Bella is struggling with an ED HARD, I assume, and now she is starting to restrict to the max after her long binging period (the pandemic?)

EDIT: Don’t get me wrong; I still think she looks bad (arms :disgusted:) But she’s lost 15 -18 lbs so that’s… something?

Agreed, and it goes back to the whole idea of her yo-yo dieting :/

I’d argue she even lurks here + other platforms where her body is criticized. It’s obvious she’s hyperaware of herself but tries to come across as genuine, innocent, and now spiritual…I’m personally not buying it.

Speaking of buying things, has anyone actually tasted her Kin drink?? It’s seems far too pricy for the taste and added benefits. I just can’t with this girl Lol

• Agree

…Bella!?

Her body is such a mystery to me. Hot take, but her torso looks good, maybe great even? Her arms still look mommy-like, though not as bad as before. Her legs must be strategically hidden, flabby and cellulite-ridden as ever.

As much as I hope she finally got her shit together and is on the right path, I'm inclined to believe she starved and even dehydrated herself for this photoshoot specifically given her fluctuations.

It's a shame she can't save herself the trouble and stick to a sustainable diet and go to therapy to try and solve her issues with food. Not that I feel any empathy towards her.

• Agree
Reactions: 13 users