You know you're fat when you look big next to Kendall Jenner

And she is shorter than her as well!! She is litterally 3 inches shorter than Kendall and her thighs are so much bigger… (Yes she is 5’8 despite her agency trying so hard to make us believe she is all of sudden 5’9 in 2018- she is not ! )

Reactions: 1 user
6F8DACC3-8D45-41E4-9353-EABF375916F1.jpeg

Wintour, you are partially responsible for legitimising this monstrosity.
I see Burberry made the right call in covering her legs in long boots after that dismal showing at Off White.
Bonus Adam Driver, thinking what the fuck am I doing at a cattle show (probably)

• Agree
Don’t mind me, I’ll just leave this here… :facepalm: What a distasteful “tribute”. I am very disappointed at Pop Magazine for publishing this atrocity of a cover.
13A0E2AC-31F0-46BE-BD5F-9BE8FFDA7CD5.jpeg

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
She only admitted to the nose job - really Bella, face tape? You want us to believe you wear face tape everyday rather than that you had an eyebrow lift?

It is sad that she was always compared to her sister, must have been hard growing up.
52C8A0D7-CEEE-425E-AA76-2B2BF7DCC3CB.jpeg
6006E01B-992E-4EC6-8996-DC6F5D081A0C.jpeg

Attachments

• 7CD52FA6-46E9-4C98-A4C4-F96EAF65100D.png
    7CD52FA6-46E9-4C98-A4C4-F96EAF65100D.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 110
  • Gross
She only admitted to the nose job - really Bella, face tape? You want us to believe you wear face tape everyday rather than that you had an eyebrow lift?

It is sad that she was always compared to her sister, must have been hard growing up.
View attachment 123598View attachment 123599
Maybe I’m a massive bitch but I have no sympathy for her, this quote infuriated me-

"I remember a stylist talking about my weight because I couldn't zip up. Looking back, I think, yeah, because a Saint Laurent sample size from the runway was just not a real size for anybody. But then you think there's something wrong with you, and no one around you is saying, no, no, you're fine, don't worry, it's a small size."

THEN WHY ARE YOU MODELLING DUMBASS???
All your non nepotism peers fit into sample sizes without whining and bitching about it, what makes you so special that you’re gonna whine about it like you deserve to be an exception?

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

View attachment 123598View attachment 123599

I don't understand why she still refuses to acknowledge all her surgeries. It's obvious that she's not only had a nose job — she's also clearly had fat removal in her cheeks and an eyelid/eyebrow lift (which she may use tape to enhance, but she's clearly had surgery there too).

I read the interview and it was actually quite sad. I think the constant comparisons to Gigi and their mother's awful behaviour and habits of beating down her daughters have had serious effects on Bella. Although I'm not a fan of her — and I know most, if not all of us, aren't — I really do hope she can get to a better place mentally.

B903B878-4CA7-428E-BA28-7322C50F926A.jpeg
F9D5E4E7-BE2A-438B-929D-39B6A6AAE76B.jpeg

With that said, this part of the interview seriously irked me. Bella, there are women out there who CAN fit a Saint Laurent sample size. Just because you and your nepo-"model" friends can't, doesn't mean it's not a "real size". :eyeroll:

EBFA1912-D3D2-4924-9619-A0FE4CDB518B.jpeg

I also particularly enjoyed this not-so-subtle dig at some other "models" (Kendall and Hailey, most likely), although I'd struggle to describe Bella as the "star of this generation"...

98FB8A76-7671-4A37-8AF2-01E328358257.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
After just briefly skipping through this article, my already strong opinion on Bella has been once again reinforced, that she's an entitled nepo girl whose career is solely reliant on a strategically arranged public image and money. Bella's PR team is clearly being paid a decent amount of money to come up with an interview like this, whose only purpose is to portray her in a shining light of moral who's struggling with identical issues as most teenagers and young adolescents do. In this case, her Insecurities, ED background, self doubt, body image, etc cause the reader to view Bella as one of them, and not a 'supermodel' who grew up in Malibu, far away from any form of negativity while receiving her first pair of Louboutins three days postpartum.

Compassion which is closley knitted to sympathy is rooted in human nature as Darwin viewed “sympathy” as the strongest of humans' evolved 'instincts'. For instance, this interview is essentially constructed on achieving emotions and feelings, young girls have felt too and therefore associate with every word Bella is saying, as they're able to see themselves in her. Especially a statement like "I uSeD tO bE aN uGly cHiLd" immediately generates a sense of pity as well as deep resonation from the reader.

Similarity and emotional closeness are two specific appraisals that serve as proxies for self-relevance, and shape the magnitude of the compassionate response. People are more likely to sympathise with someone who is similar to them in terms of personal values, preferences, behavior, or physical characteristics and therefore compassion increases when the individual feels capable of coping with the target's suffering.
The only matter this interview hasn't covered is some good old drug abuse and sexual assaults from Uncle Terry, but it clearly wouldn't have reached a complementary emotional effect of identification.

Last but not least, the fact that it's a Saint Laurent sample makes it even more hilarious, considering the fact that all samples used to be this size years ago, back when she was still sucking organic, GMO-free almond milk from mommies tits.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
It is sad that she was always compared to her sister, must have been hard growing up

They’re both terrible, but I dislike Bella less than Gigi when it comes to modelling. At least Bella tries (albeit not nearly as hard as she should) which is more than I can say for Gigi. Gigi could’ve done with a lot more criticism growing up. If she had, maybe she wouldn’t be quite so fucking lazy.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
Just when I thought she couldn't look any more bloated fat. I refuse to believe this isn't some kind of sick and twisted joke.View attachment 123827View attachment 123828View attachment 123829
I know Yolanda is trash but she was so right when she said volleyball would give Gigi man shoulders I mean Jesus Christ.
This is aggressively unattractive and even by normie standards, aggressively mediocre.
She has no lines, no elegance, no ability to pose. She just flops around looking bored and flabby thinking the bare minimum is enough.

On a different note, I don’t know how much credence you all put in anonymous deux moi posts, but someone who allegedly went to high school with the hadids said Bella was a walking cliche of a high school bully.
I know they supposedly have a reputation for behaving themselves and being nice on set but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re assholes behind the scenes. That kind of entitlement that makes them feel they deserve a modelling career probably doesn’t stop there imo

Attachments

• 24408034-67A9-47E3-92EC-E53D0CD6DD4B.png
    24408034-67A9-47E3-92EC-E53D0CD6DD4B.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Useful
Reactions: 4 users
I personally don't think Gigi's face is anything special but the general public seems to think she is the beauty standard so I don't understand why she doesn't try to do beauty or anything face-focused instead. You can't tell me these are elevating or bettering her career in any way...

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Probably as a result of that interview ^^ above, Bella seems to be getting a lot of attention recently as some sort of fragile, ethereal, delicate-vulnerable-pixie-girl-lost-in-the-world type. I saw this photo going around and was disoriented for a minute because she actually looks pretty decent --

FOd0jRWVQAAlpjH.jpg

-- so I searched around for other shots, and, lo and behold, here's what she actually looked like on this day in 2018 without the romanticizing lo-fi photo grain, the sucked-in stomach and carefully wistful head tilt, and obligingly flattering paid-paparazzi staging:

IMG-8837.jpg

m_5d27f76910f00f77613633c0.jpg

--which is all such a perfect example of the way money buys alternate realities. Through Bella's family wealth -- which paid for her nose job and various other face-sculpting surgeries, as well as a big and forceful PR team, and top-tier stylists, not to mention favorable relationships with fashion publications and other spheres of aesthetic influence that have been incentivized to promote only her 'good' photos -- she's built a believable public perception of herself that's much thinner and more beautiful than she's ever actually been in real life.

• Pig
  • Agree
Reactions: 14 users
Probably as a result of that interview ^^ above, Bella seems to be getting a lot of attention recently as some sort of fragile, ethereal, delicate-vulnerable-pixie-girl-lost-in-the-world type. I saw this photo going around and was disoriented for a minute because she actually looks pretty decent --

View attachment 123917

-- so I searched around for other shots, and, lo and behold, here's what she actually looked like on this day in 2018 without the romanticizing lo-fi photo grain, the sucked-in stomach and carefully wistful head tilt, and obligingly flattering paid-paparazzi staging:

View attachment 123918

View attachment 123919

--which is all such a perfect example of the way money buys alternate realities. Through Bella's family wealth -- which paid for her nose job and various other face-sculpting surgeries, as well as a big and forceful PR team, and top-tier stylists, not to mention favorable relationships with fashion publications and other spheres of aesthetic influence that have been incentivized to promote only her 'good' photos -- she's built a believable public perception of herself that's much thinner and more beautiful than she's ever actually been in real life.
So, I’m in Thailand right now and we went to visit an elephant sanctuary today and the first thing that came to mind when I saw those legs were ‘elephant knees’.
What the fuck are those??
She looks like some flyover state cowpoke on the way to a barn dance in that dress and boots I mean Jesus christ.
This is really bad, even for her. Every woman in the background has better legs than her

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users