Her posing is almost as embarrassing as her lunch lady arms. If the stylists wanted to do her a favour they would have chosen a look that covers her whole body.
Moschino_Fall_Winter_2022_fashion_show (1).gif

Moschino_Fall_Winter_2022_fashion_show.gif

If she doesn't want to lay off the carbs the very least she could do is learn how to pose and walk properly.

• Gross
  • Sad
  • Funny
Reactions: 10 users
Gigi and Bella for Versace SS22, oh my god Gigi looks hideous. A short clip, start at 1.03 with Vittoria and they're both after her. I'd be scared if I was Bella and had that monster stomping after me! Plus Vittoria doesn't look her best, but she's still miles away from these girls, god.

Gigi and Bella for Versace SS22, oh my god Gigi looks hideous. A short clip, start at 1.03 with Vittoria and they're both after her. I'd be scared if I was Bella and had that monster stomping after me! Plus Vittoria doesn't look her best, but she's still miles away from these girls, god.

Oh my lord, those black shiny pants look amazing on skinny legs :drool:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand the obsession with her
View attachment 122425
View attachment 122426
She’s sucking in like crazy, bitch we all saw your thunder thighs in the boots. Holding it in until you go blue and buccal fat removal isn’t going to fool anyone into thinking you’re actually model material smh.
Then again, it seems to be working when you see these heifers on the runways. Bella, Victorias secret had to literally cover your stomach in every picture with something and considering who VS have modelling for them now that’s REALLY saying something

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
You guys don’t understand how tired I am of seeing Bella’s botched face everywhere. I had to mute her and Gigi’s name. They’re constantly shoving them down our throats, and the worst part is the people who actually idolize them. It really does hurt my head to read a bunch of young clueless teenagers (or even adults, embarrassing) wanting to be her and looking up to her as an example, when in reality she’s just an insecure nepo baby who cries about not having a stylist, and had to get her whole face re done because her original face wasn’t good enough. The worst part is when Bella tries to be relatable and opens up about her “problems” girl shut up, you have no clue about what real problems are. Little rant but yeah, I’m tired of them.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
At this point I just know this fat bitch must be eating three times her TDEE every day with the occasional starving and abusing laxatives before paparazzi shoots because there's just no way her stomach can be that semi-flat while the fat is spilling out everywhere else on her body.
Her arms just tell us everything we need to know. That’s reversed thinspo at its finest.
714D7150-80F0-4BA2-B0DD-6E7C899878D5.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Just watched the vivienne Westwood show. Absolutely gorgeous show and it really does make me quite upset that they got gigi on this runway, Vivienne Westwood is one of my favourite designers and I respect them so much. And I find it is such a shame they had Gigi walk two looks. Beautiful beautiful garments that could’ve really shined on an actual model. She needs to get off the runway and be a mom or whatever it is she likes to do because that was so upsetting to watch. The show would have been absolutely perfect if she weren’t in it. I don’t love Bella either or most nepo models, but she could somewhat blend in, not ideal but it honestly didn’t cause as much pain to my eyes and soul as Gigi being there. Such a shame really.(there aren’t any pictures from the show yet I watched the live, but I’ll add media when it does come out. I did take screenshots of other beautiful garments on beautiful models though, let me know which thread that would belong in I would love to share!)

Reactions: 2 users
Now, I’m one for the au naturel look, but the bare face really accentuates her botched surgery.
Am I crazy or has she had more work done recently (and poorly)? It seems like every time I look at her there’s something even further off, like she’s walking further into the uncanny valley… perhaps it’s just the eyebrows
D9C95117-2B99-4108-B1C3-77E08B368A1A.jpeg
51D5097E-B654-4E59-978B-0CB090215EFA.jpeg

You naturally lose fat in your face as you age which is why buccal fat removal at a young age isn’t recommended. I think this is just her aging appearing accelerated due to the dramatic work she had done at a young age. She is also constantly yo yo dieting which can’t be good for her skin.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Bella in a look that seems to have been inspired by Pennywise. All the work done on her face sort of makes her resemble him facially, as well.
IMG_9177.JPG
Penwise.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 9 users