Skinnybubbly

Super Star
I’ve been seeing this rumor all over and in my head this doesn’t make sense at all. But I would love to hear someone who works on the business confirming my doubts. Is this minimally possible?

View attachment 113339
I want to believe this because I was also wondering why she didn’t go. But I don’t think they’d do that to Bella since she’s one of the biggest nepo models and I feel like they’d be scared of retaliation? Also it would be stupid considering Gigi looks like a molten rock. I feel like they’d put Bella first.
But at the same time, I wouldn’t even be surprised if it is true. Idk what these people have over the industry’s head to be allowed to walk down the runway looking like that. Like at least if she even resembled a model which she does not.

EDIT: it just occurred to me...what if shes pregnant. Since that seems to be the trend with all models recently.

seario

Rookie
it just occurred to me...what if shes pregnant. Since that seems to be the trend with all models recently

I’ve read somewhere on Twitter (not sure how reliable it is) that apparently Gigi left PFW earlier and missed the Isabel Marant show that she was meant to walk on. There was a rumor saying she went back to NYC to be with Bella because she’s pregnant.

Let’s hope that Bella is pregnant so we won’t see her on the runway for at least 9 months.

After reading this I really hope the rumor is true but on the other hand I can’t even imagine how fat Bella will look if she makes a comeback after giving birth like Gigi did.
Just thinking about how much she would indulge with the excuse that she’s pregnant and has to eat for two, like, honey, you already did that before, now you’re probably eating for four :whistling:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users

carlyyyy

Rookie
GYFVOSg.jpg
Life imitates art :hibye:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users

liquoricesage

Rookie
CD675D37-A5DB-4771-9A93-41F2DAE8BEF5.jpeg0EDB3B41-7F1C-4788-A760-FC7F1BEE9B60.jpegB0DEAC36-65DE-458C-BE75-22252853ACEF.jpeg
BTS for Blumarine (I could be wrong about this, but at the very least she’s been styled in Blumarine) :superpuke:
The farm is fitting though…

5A208133-9CB2-4C2F-A2E4-A514B8B28A18.jpeg

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 16 users

seario

Rookie
View attachment 113568View attachment 113569View attachment 113570
BTS for Blumarine (I could be wrong about this, but at the very least she’s been styled in Blumarine) :superpuke:
The farm is fitting though…

View attachment 113571
Is it just me or do her thighs on the second picture not look awful? Her stomach still looks doughy but her thighs, especially the one further away from the camera doesn’t look too bad. Once we get to the third picture though…. :superpuke:

Her legs there look like the ones of an actual obese person, they’re absolutely huge and they have no definition whatsoever.

I honestly don’t see why the “”””high fashion””””” twitter girls are obsessed with her; her posts are boring, her face is obviously bought, with the surgeon holding a scalpel on one hand and a picture of Carla Bruni on the other and her body is below average at this point (maybe not american average but definitely below european average)

It’s sad to see that these are the “models” that are praised nowadays, I don’t even know what’s worse at this point: nepotism or HAES :eyeroll:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

liquoricesage

Rookie
@saerio I totally hear what you’re saying, but “not awful” for Bella Hadid is a questionable standard to hold for anyone

Love the commentary on American vs European average so I have to ask the Europeans on the forums; are people less up Bella Hadid’s flabby ass over there? Or is it as equally inescapable as it is here in Australia, and America?

Reactions: 1 users

ModelTears

Worker Bee
B9A2212F-2A09-42D3-9029-230305992373.jpeg

I can’t believe this picture is real. This will haunt me in my nightmares

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users