nilly

Rookie
when did her face get this..odd? .. she always looked older and stuff than she was thanks to fillers, etc. but this is just wow-

IMG_1681.jpg
IMG_1682.jpg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 8 users

coldfaerie

Rising Star

What is wrong with her face
It looks like she had some black market fillers that migrated to her cheeks and jaw. :superpuke:
They have enough money so probably no black market stuff, but I guess it is just the surgeries that make the movements in her face look completely unnatural.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Russianbabydoll

Worker Bee
It looks like she had some black market fillers that migrated to her cheeks and jaw. :superpuke:
They have enough money so probably no black market stuff, but I guess it is just the surgeries that make the movements in her face look completely unnatural.
I would think the same if we were talking about bella but I guess at gigi’s case it’s more like chubbiness and square face structure.

• Agree

AllyKat

Rising Star
She’s like me where she gains weight in the lower half of her face. Even 5 lbs and I lose my bone structure - seeing that she’s very heavy right now it’s not surprising to see. The problem is that depending on your skin laxity, she will have sagginess in her face even after/if she loses weight. I had to get a pretty intense laser treatment to have my jowls go away after I lost weight.

• Useful

Coffeethin

Rookie
Terrible waist shopping...

I'm not sure what's irritating me more here.
The bloodied bedsheet she's wrapped in, the trash waist photoshop, or her head looking like it's been poorly pasted onto her neck.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

btby

Rookie
I'm not sure what's irritating me more here.
The bloodied bedsheet she's wrapped in, the trash waist photoshop, or her head looking like it's been poorly pasted onto her neck.
it's the seizure eyes for me

Pinktrees

Runt
IMG_9188.jpgIMG_9187.jpg
... I was genuinely shocked when i saw this on her instagram ... when did her arms get like this? đź‘€

• Pig
  • Gross
Reactions: 8 users

Coffeethin

Rookie
This photo is from 2017 I believe, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share the "workout inspo" I found on my Instagram explore page.
Seeing those arms certainly is workout inspo, now isn't it? :whistling:

%22Workout inspo%22 as voted by instagram.jpg

• Funny
  • Pig
Reactions: 7 users