• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

ravendoan02

Super Star
Don't insult the yorkie (?) like that! She's perfectly coiffed!
Yorkshire Terriers are adorable! What's less adorable though, is to have that many coins and have the same colouring as a bone chewerau naturel.

That being said, please forgive me. I meant no offense to the yorkies :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
They both walked for Ralph Lauren. Gigi looks tragic, but I actually think Bella is looking great... :nopity:

Couldn't find any high res pictures, but when I do I'm going to upload them here. While we waint...

964624034_gig060919BZNimage8.jpg.0f29317f6796ccbc7319bddf4cea8403.jpg

Please Gigi, cover your legs.

• WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
They both walked for Ralph Lauren. Gigi looks tragic, but I actually think Bella is looking great... :nopity:

Couldn't find any high res pictures, but when I do I'm going to upload them here. While we waint...

View attachment 61803

Ok, I was wrong. None of them are looking good, but Bella is decent at least, altough she looked better in movement.They covered Gigi from head to toe and we can sill see she gained a huge amount of weight.

_DAN0009.jpg

_DAN0361.jpg

• WTF
  • Agree

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
A little late but can we not make this 'she looks good oh wait that's the dog ahahaha xoxox' a thing please?

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 6 users

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
@elle_w00ds I actually find it refreshing to poke a bit of fun in nepo models' threads. At least it's not the same old babble about them just being gross and chubby, kind of.
It wasn’t a veto on comedy though, we’re not actually Maoist China but you could craft better jokes maybe :eyeroll:

• Funny
  • Agree

vanitas

Grand Dame

View attachment 61803

Lol I stared at that photo for ages thinking it was Bella in the middle and she'd just had some more work done.

Her face changes so often and so quickly that you could caption a photo of a tree 'Bella Hadid' and I'd assume she'd had some new surgery and it hadn't settled yet.

• Agree

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
Lol I stared at that photo for ages thinking it was Bella in the middle and she'd just had some more work done.

Her face changes so often and so quickly that you could caption a photo of a tree 'Bella Hadid' and I'd assume she'd had some new surgery and it hadn't settled yet.
That's actually their half sister, so they kind of look alike :spazrock:

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user

PattieBoyd

Worker Bee
Candice has two babies, besides being 10 years older than Bella, and still manages to look a lot younger.

Bella's outfit choices make everything 100x worse for her

• Agree

DollyMaya

Rookie
Gigi and Bella at the Tommy x Zendaya show.

72C4FD81-8844-47F8-B69C-555049B9D32F.jpegE56D702A-7CFA-42EB-B030-C6FE4A15F522.jpegBBD6B945-A14E-480C-A2ED-887599107792.jpeg

Gigi’s outfit kinda reminds me of a fishnet sack or something like that...:nervous:
And her hips...this outfit def not help hiding those.:nopity:

• Agree
  • Funny

Olgiata

Super Star
Sis got bodybuilder arms :superpuke:
That's a benevolent comparison, at least with bodybuilders you can see it's muscle...

She looks like she belongs in an Orange Is The New Black episode especially in those last 2 pictures

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users