elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
And that's filmed from a very flattering angle. I'd wager Bella is 55-56 kg here. Any takers?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

elle_w00ds

Community Duchess
55-56 kg seems a bit generous. I'd place her closer to 60 kg at this point
Hold my cosmo, i just need to confirm my self-dxed BDD: Bella is the one in the green bathing suit and you think she's a BMI 20? And Gigi's BMI is under 18?

IMG_4801.pngIMG_4804.png

It's been a while since I waddled around in that weight class but I didn't realise my body standards are this perverted.

Last edited:

sparklingwater

VIP - Model
VIP
Hold my cosmo, i just need to confirm my self-dxed BDD: Bella is the one in the green bathing suit and you think she's a BMI 20? And Gigi's BMI is under 18?

View attachment 58682View attachment 58683
Holy wow. I'll be honest I was going purely from the first screenshot (I never saw the IG story). Bella seems to have pushed her hips out to oblivion making her seem WAY larger than in your second post screenshots. I retract my original statement. I agree now Bella may be around 56 kg. I should have done my research before making such a statement. I'll show myself out :slinkout:.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
Honestly expected Gigi to look a lot worse considering the tie-dye bicycle short monstrosity from earlier this month- but still, her BMI is nowhere near <18.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users

bougainvilleas

Super Star

TangerineTangoes

Worker Bee
Is her arm ridiculously photoshopped or am I losing my eye sight? One arm looks about half the size of her other. :wtf: 83A8490E-3341-4B31-A4E8-455CD9AC7AF2.jpeg

• Agree

psychicemotus

Worker Bee
Is her arm ridiculously photoshopped or am I losing my eye sight? One arm looks about half the size of her other. :wtf: View attachment 58764
I was wondering the same... It definitely looks like her arm + the wall and car behind her are warped but I just don’t understand why she’d photoshop one arm and leave the other so maybe it is just a strange angle. Either way her arms look awful :nervous:

Blair Waldorf

Rising Star
Is her arm ridiculously photoshopped or am I losing my eye sight? One arm looks about half the size of her other. :wtf: View attachment 58764
I agree with the possible photoshop. A factor to consider - the arm that looks thinner is further away from her body, whereas the larger arm is pressed against her side. This is similar to the hip/thigh debacle mentioned in posts earlier in this thread.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Tinyportia

Grand Dame
I agree with the possible photoshop. A factor to consider - the arm that looks thinner is further away from her body, whereas the larger arm is pressed against her side. This is similar to the hip/thigh debacle mentioned in posts earlier in this thread.
Her hip area looks weird too. Almost like she has a FUPA!

• Agree

rawmango

VIP - Model
VIP
A5BB47D1-E9F8-40C8-93F0-702DE587ED4F.png
I wouldn’t anyone here “won the battle” lmao Bella looks like jack sparrow and Gigi...oh gigi

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users