• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

ghostgirl

Rising Star
Reaction score
Not to be dramatic but this is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life. The amount of lighting, setup, staging, and rehearsal is ridiculous enough but it's borderline inhumane when it includes animals. My family owns a stable and boards a similar amount of horses and this kind of production would spook the hell out of them. All of this for Bella to babble on about how kind she is? At least production had the smart idea to throw in a baby goat for plausibility...

saturation

Super Star
Reaction score
She seems incredibly self-conscious: those glances at herself in the mirror, the compulsive hair flipping...
And constantly referring to herself as kind :lol: as all the best people do...
Omg yes, the constant hair flipping and spinning around... Cringed so hard at the moment when she picked up a rescue goat and then right after when she started feeding the horses. Wow what a saint she is, animal-loving and so kind :bow: What's up with trying to seem like a Disney princess?

Reactions: Lillakosti

riotdiet

Rookie
Reaction score
I just wanna do a shoutout to gigi&bella as they are the only famous models i know that are so incredible sweet and helpfull to everyone (like no fake shit but really meaningfull). They are amazing ! LOVE them <3
I'm just wondering, what makes you say they're so sweet and helpful?

• Funny
Reactions: Skinny Confidential

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
I just wanna do a shoutout to gigi&bella as they are the only famous models i know that are so incredible sweet and helpfull to everyone (like no fake shit but really meaningfull). They are amazing ! LOVE them <3
This has to be sarcasm right? I know so many models who would be considered well known to the masses who are compassionate and kind and hard working and genuine in all their interactions. Either you're having a laugh, or you've somehow hacked the system.

pterodactyl

Super Star
Reaction score
Twiggy**, Gigi is definitely NOT. She cannot pull off a such a pixie cut and mod look with those jowls, lack of bone structure, and measurements. Anyone can see that....on the plus side, the train wreck styling sent my eye twitching away from her and to the bag, which looks, "ok"