Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Tinyportia, Nov 26, 2014.

1. angelalamode

angelalamode Worker Bee

Too late to edit but I feel compelled to add that it’s (morally) irresponsible to believe anything on insufficient evidence. We should still view this as conjecture, nothing more. This isn’t the_donald, thankfully.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. elle_w00ds

elle_w00ds Rising Star

For a family this blatantly and desperately forging a spot for themselves in the public eye, the Hadids have quite possibly the worst PR team ever. Why is Bella's emo blog still running? Why is this letter not denied as fraudulent? Why is seemingly nobody prepped for interviews? I have questions.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. vanitas

vanitas Grand Dame

Haha, Bella has an emo blog? I hope it's a tumblr....

4. proseccoprincess

proseccoprincess Rising Star

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Love Love x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  5. Ellie

Ellie Community Duchess

https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro....amous-shes-got-a-message-for-you-8146504/amp/

• Funny Funny x 6
  6. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Grand Dame

On Gigi... does anyone actually question her work ethic? I mean the whole "I didn't get handed anything" bit is a joke. She did. And while she does thank her parents, who made this platform available to her, she also grew up in privilege. She does spend a lot of time in the air and between coasts and continents... even flying private or first that DOES take a toll. She does work, and from what I've heard, is pretty damned pleasant. But let's not get it confused.... there are other girls doing similar that didn't get the jump start and luxuries that she did. It would be really refreshing to hear her acknowledge those rather that defend like she didn't have a clear advantage from the onset.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  7. xoxoadore

xoxoadore SuperStar

Exactly! I would respect her more if she just owned up and recognized her privilege. Hell, I'm not rich as fuck BUT my parents also worked form the bottom up and gave my siblings a head start in comparison to others (specially where I live, 60% of the population is in poverty)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. elle_w00ds

elle_w00ds Rising Star

[​IMG]
    I don't think I've ever wanted a beanie less.

• Funny x 5
    • Agree x 3
    • Gross x 3
    • Sad x 1
    • WTF x 1
  9. FailedSupermodel

FailedSupermodel Worker Bee

She looks so damn tired. And not in the vlada kind of way. Vlada still looked cute.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. elle_w00ds

elle_w00ds Rising Star

It’s for Marc so the tired look is probably intentional, but if he wanted that methy rag doll aesthetic he should have gone with another model.

• Agree Agree x 7
  11. Starbuck

Starbuck Grand Dame

Can you imagine Marjan in this look? Or Fran Summers? It would be a whole different ball game.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. elle_w00ds

elle_w00ds Rising Star

I adore them both but wouldn't wish for them to model this atrocity of a collection, which is precisely how I visualise H&M Kids' take on grunge.

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Love Love x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. hazyshadeofwinter

I actually like this... it also amuses me greatly.
    44687976_1129896980492482_2608894779690875458_n.jpg

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. hazyshadeofwinter

Pirelli Calendar 2019
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. moins

moins Grand Dame

The first photo looks like a stock photo if you googled "girl looking at fish bowl."

The rest of the photos though are actually pretty decent, but definitely better with a different model. I would love to see Gracie Hartzel in these

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Irene

Irene Rookie

At this point I feel like Albert Watson can make literally anyone look, if not good, at least decent. Cheers to that :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Skinnycado

Skinnycado Worker Bee

She looks good, but that swimsuit is quite unflattering on her hips (or pelvis).

7097126-6468255-image-m-9_1544115449034.jpg

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Jizztastic Jizztastic x 1
  18. stargirl

stargirl Rising Star

I never thought I’d react with ‘jizztastic’ on a Bella Hadid post but here I am :supershame:

We’ve gotta give credit where it’s due though; she looks super fucking skinny and I was actually taken aback by this video. I pray it lasts! My hopes are not all that high...

Side note, got these off her and @/livincool ‘s instagram. Looking good still.

upload_2018-12-6_21-17-16.jpeg
    :)badgirl: but I can’t imagine any form of theme park food is all that healthy)
    upload_2018-12-6_21-17-26.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. moins

moins Grand Dame

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.37.15 PM.png

Anyone look at Crazy Days and Nights? Super guilty pleasure but I indulge ;)

Anyway, if you search Bella or Gigi there is some pretty interesting tid bits. Apparently the guy who runs this site is pretty legit but who knows

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. angelalamode

angelalamode Worker Bee

I read it sometimes, keeping in mind that it may be fiction. But Vanity Fair did a write-up on it: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview and a lot of the stuff he says has turned out to be true (like about Harvey Weinstein, and more recently, Ashley Benson & Chloe Grace Moretz dating girls.)

• Useful Useful x 1