Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Tinyportia, Nov 26, 2014.

1. _sl1mbaby_

_sl1mbaby_ Worker Bee

not disagreeing that these girls are pretty average (their potentiality is debatable at this point considering they are so inconsistent with diet, etc.), but definitely feel as though their industry/ personal connections are really what have controlled and defined their level of fame/ "celebrity" not their level of mediocrity. Their social media presence is just enough to pique people's interest due to who they are dating or what Kardashian they are hanging out with this week. Companies pay big money for that sort of marketing and anticipate at this point them drawing in people more as social "influencers" disguised as "supermodels" ( a term that is ridiculously thrown around these days btw) because they are on the massive payroll of IMG. I'm sure there are people that disagree, but the Hadid's have an understanding of this and have worked PR to their ultimate benefit in order for people to think that they randomly achieved their level of popularity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Brooke_

Brooke_ Rookie

Ahh man I actually love the way Gigi looks here, so young and fresh and glowy. I mean not everyone HAS to look edgy and high fashion, why does she try so hard.

Bella, well... just a regular girl, I'd probably not even think this is Bella Hadid if I hadn't seen other old photos of her

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. hazyshadeofwinter

hazyshadeofwinter Rising Star

I may be in the minority but Gigi doesn't bother me in the least, when shes in her lane. She is beautiful without a tremendous amount of work. And her interviews etc (I know people who have worked and/or interacted with her) are pretty spot on and genuine to her personality. She's smart and engaging and charismatic and she works. I think THAT is her appeal. But she also had the advantage from birth... so there's the nepotism. When she's proper catwalk ready I don't mind her at Versace or Chanel (but I also hate Chanel so...) but I think VS, Guess, Hilfiger, Moschino, and the like (plus the sports shit) are perfectly suited to her. She's relatable ... and very very fucking American princess dream.

Bella I have different feelings about.

#mytwocents

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Natalie

Natalie Grand Dame

Bella's never been as pretty as Gigi, I think she always grew up in the shadow of her more affable older sister. They've obviously both had work done, but I think only Bella's had so much as to make her completely unrecognisable.

In almost every way I think Bella is jealous of Gigi- Gigi is a bit more successful, her (long) list of boyfriends have been more handsome/famous than any Bella's, and she's thrown Gigi under the bus plenty of times when things didn't go her way (take the Victoria's Secret fashion show in China).

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. stargirl

stargirl Worker Bee

i know it’s been addressed a billion and one times already, but in case anyone’s still interested, bella’s legs look pretty tiny here. can’t say the same about those arms though :slinkout:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ethereal

Ethereal Rising Star

I mean yes but also if she bends her back any more to get legs further from the camera, it might snap

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1