Jezus Christ. She is so chubs I just can't.
The other week, my overweight pear-shaped friend: "That Bella Hadid is s0o0oO skinny! Yet she has these big boobs! And like, she eats pizza all the time! I can"t believe she is SO TINY!!!!"

:slap:
I was like "She is not skinny at all, she just knows her angles, probably has fake boobs, does eat like shit which explains her f-arms but I still guarantee she eats a small slice, not a whole pizza :wtf:"

But yeah, with nepotism, stupid people on social media (their fans), and warped popular perceptions of what skinny is, these nepotism idiots will continue to work and be paid more than normal, hard-working models, despite being at least two sizes bigger. It's a buyer's market after all... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Just saw her in person in Paris and girl definitely does have the most disproportionate arms I've ever seen...agreed she lost some weight especially in her legs (which seems to be where she loses from first) but she definitely was very squishy looking still.

• Useful
  • WTF
Reactions: 2 users
Jezus Christ. She is so chubs I just can't.
The other week, my overweight pear-shaped friend: "That Bella Hadid is s0o0oO skinny! Yet she has these big boobs! And like, she eats pizza all the time! I can"t believe she is SO TINY!!!!"

:slap:
I was like "She is not skinny at all, she just knows her angles, probably has fake boobs, does eat like shit which explains her f-arms but I still guarantee she eats a small slice, not a whole pizza :wtf:"
lol i've had this convo with family/friends (not in the industry friends) about thirteen times--her boobs are real though, js

None of them look too worried when they put on weight, and they both seem to slim down pretty quickly, on demand. It almost seems like they take turns in being thin, depending on who has more appearances. After all, this is business and they are a company as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
i dunno if this has been posted already but i watched a vogue ‘what i eat in a day’ interview where yolanda hadid literally put a block of butter in her morning oats... yikes

• Gross
i dunno if this has been posted already but i watched a vogue ‘what i eat in a day’ interview where yolanda hadid literally put a block of butter in her morning oats... yikes
It's this video and it's Bazaar, not Vogue. She uses butter but not "a block" lol--definitely no more than a tablespoon and a half.

Histrionic, much?

• Agree
  • Useful
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
It's this video and it's Bazaar, not Vogue. She uses butter but not "a block" lol--definitely no more than a tablespoon and a half.

Histrionic, much?

my bad, i guess i just kinda exaggerated it in my head because that kinda shocked me.

• Funny

Histrionic, much?

Wow she eats very little, clean and light. That tsp of butter is her only fat intake the whole day! I wonder why she is still so big. Looks like a size EU40 at least. Could it be because of her illnesses?
My mom looks like that and eats pasta and drinks a glass of wine every day, lol

Wow she eats very little, clean and light. That tsp of butter is her only fat intake the whole day! I wonder why she is still so big. Looks like a size EU40 at least. Could it be because of her illnesses?
From what i've heard, her illness makes her retain a lot of water, making her puff up very easily. Unfortunate. I think Gigi used to have an issue with water retention too. I remember around 2014-15 Gigi had a lot more of that 'baby face, look due to her puffy cheeks.

Attachments

• Gigi_Hadid_August_2015.jpg
    Gigi_Hadid_August_2015.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 118
From what i've heard, her illness makes her retain a lot of water, making her puff up very easily. Unfortunate. I think Gigi used to have an issue with water retention too. I remember around 2014-15 Gigi had a lot more of that 'baby face, look due to her puffy cheeks.
Yes but she was 15 pounds heavier than as of just recently.

• Agree
I doubt this is a fully accurate example of her day to day, but more so an ideal representation of how she wants to be perceived. Ingredients/philosophy: yes, portions: no.

• Agree

I doubt this is a fully accurate example of her day to day, but more so an ideal representation of how she wants to be perceived. Ingredients/philosophy: yes, portions: no.

Yeah, it's known in research that people chronically under-report their intake, either due to the guilt or inconvenience. And that's when you should be honest for the sake of science-- I'd be more surprised if she didn't lie, tbh. (Sorry to get a little OT there.)

• Agree
0433956E-5A21-4762-99D6-1BC63DABAD11.jpeg F58DD867-9916-4C0A-A8F7-9A4A8E9E00CD.jpeg
How does she manage to have zero muscle tone, and all over? Gigi has gone up in my estimations (body wise) because at least you can tell she’s putting work in.

• Agree