I think she's got a pretty face and her smile is actually really beautiful, but we never see it! After just now seeing her go for a lighter, more angelic look, it really suits her. I'll always prefer "goth matrix assassin all black" fashion to white sundresses in general, but perhaps not on her specifically.

agreed with her side 110%...its so unfair people are blaming HER online when obviously, models have little (if any) say about what pictures are used for shoots and how they are edited. She handled it extremely eloquently/maturely. Honestly refreshed and pleased by how she replied.
Eloquent and mature, sure, but it's easier when you can blame the higher-ups. Did she ever say anything to the gender-nonconforming community for grossly misrepresenting them? She's just learned what to say to damage-control her image post-shitstorm.

I really like her honest laugh in the second picture
I love honest genuine smiles! Hers is amazing. Too bad it's the most natural thing on her body.

IMG_20180512_154945.png

:seeya:

• Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
This nonsensical meme came up on my explore page but I always am astounded that she ever looked this good

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
if bella really is back with abel, i wouldn’t be surprised if her weight dropped again. all that coke might actually do her good...

• Dislike
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users

how can she walk round with almost all her torso hanging out of a tiny crop top and still eat like this? the caption says it all

how can she walk round with almost all her torso hanging out of a tiny crop top and still eat like this? the caption says it all

Eating isn’t the most flattering thing in the world, but pics of Bella shoveling crap into her face are exceptionally disgusting somehow

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user