In case anybody was in need of some serious reverse thinspo before the Endurance Games here is Bella Hadid from behind

View attachment 23711

All that fabric bunched fabric :eek: Fairly sure that that is a hipster/bikini cut bottom (the ones that cover your behind partially or fully) that she turned into a makeshift g-string by... you know.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
She could pass for a knock-off Kardashian with that ass... good lord...

No way, the Kardashians have huge behinds, whereas Bella seems to have managed to gain pudge everywhere except on her flat ass. She really has an unfortunate body shape, she looks saggy.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Gigi doesn't even look like Gigi in the new Vogue Italy Cover
IMG_20180502_180806.jpg

• WTF
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
Trying to figure out how this disaster is a paid model with actual fans who think she's a supermodel feels like my brain is being yanked out of my nose with a dough hook.
It's reassuring to look at DailyMail comments for this article (literally the bottom of the barrel of humanity), where the comments are all negative, pointing out her cellulite and joking about yeast infections. And this beauty:

Who straddles their best friend? I went out with mine Sunday. We got lunch, had coffee and didn't feel the need to straddle each other.

Pull it up a little more so you can wear it as a hat.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Gigi doesn't even look like Gigi in the new Vogue Italy Cover View attachment 23819
Why does she even need to be there at photoshoots at this point? It's very clear no one either knows or cares what Gigi really looks like.

I propose a new strategy: hire actual models who make facial expressions, but leave the title as "GiGi HaDiD sEz BuY oUr ShIt." Clearly no one will know the difference, the mags can pay the "Gigis" a cut so real models won't go extinct, and Gigi herself can lounge around Instagramming her breakfast cheeseburger while her name does the heavy lifting. Winwinwinwin

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Gigi's response:

DcS5YJNWkAAi5Uc.jpg
agreed with her side 110%...its so unfair people are blaming HER online when obviously, models have little (if any) say about what pictures are used for shoots and how they are edited. She handled it extremely eloquently/maturely. Honestly refreshed and pleased by how she replied.

• Agree
Reactions: 17 users