She almost looks... decent. Although, that angle is flattering. Cute dress.
Screenshot_2018-04-25-16-33-53.png

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but I know Dr. Passler is Bella's Nutritionist and (I believe Gigi too.) This article on Bridget Malcom is about his diet and regime (while she doesn't name drop, it's obvious based on previous interviews (https://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/ne.../news-story/500a34067f89f4fba9e886bac2afe94e?)

I found it to be interesting. Thoughts? Passler's techniques are raved about by some but I could see it being unhealthy as a long term thing. Mental health in my book always comes first, and being skinny has to be sustainable. Also, I think it can be achieved for most with a diet of moderation for the majority of the time, Passler's methods are quite extreme. But as a short term diet or cleanse it seems much healthier and sustainable than a lot of techniques and actually focuses on protein and keeping muscle.
https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Bridget-Malcolm-Put-800-Calorie-Diet-44737608

• Useful
  • Agree
Wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but I know Dr. Passler is Bella's Nutritionist and (I believe Gigi too.) This article on Bridget Malcom is about his diet and regime (while she doesn't name drop, it's obvious based on previous interviews (https://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/ne.../news-story/500a34067f89f4fba9e886bac2afe94e?)

I found it to be interesting. Thoughts? Passler's techniques are raved about by some but I could see it being unhealthy as a long term thing. Mental health in my book always comes first, and being skinny has to be sustainable. Also, I think it can be achieved for most with a diet of moderation for the majority of the time, Passler's methods are quite extreme. But as a short term diet or cleanse it seems much healthier and sustainable than a lot of techniques and actually focuses on protein and keeping muscle.
https://www.popsugar.com/fitness/Bridget-Malcolm-Put-800-Calorie-Diet-44737608

But where are Bella's muscles then?

• Funny
But where are Bella's muscles then?
the whole thing seems off to me--i believe she definitely binge/starves because of the fact her hair is thinning (in recent years) and she fluctuates so rapidly, especially in her stomach while the rest stays similar, which suggests a stark change in diet (water retention, fluid, food mass). Regarding muscle, I've been reading a lot about how dehydration both inhibits fat loss (liver, kidneys and fat catabolism) and prevents muscle growth in many cases (muscles are 75% water and body requires fluid surplus to build tissues). If she's a crash dieter, chances are she worries a lot about fluctuations in weight and "loses" water weight, which sucks long term because it prevents muscle growth and encourages fat retention in certain areas. Many "skinny fat" people (myself in the past included) tend to be the types that don't drink enough water or tend to worry more about "weight loss" than "fat loss" and get screwed up in the process. Passler's diet is low calorie, but it's super low carb and low volume which bolsters how much "weight" is lost in such a short period of time. Have a bunch of small protein bars and no starch or even fruit whatsoever and of course your body will drop "weight" like that--glycogen holds water.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 11 users
It's not even about the gain. She just looks so unhealthy, she looks like I did a few years ago when I was binging, purging, doing a lot of coke and drinking a lot. Her body and hair and face are concerning and she looks years older than she is. I hope she learns to look after herself.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
In case anybody was in need of some serious reverse thinspo before the Endurance Games here is Bella Hadid from behind

View attachment 23711
Obvious horrified reaction aside, WHY does she choose those high-cut bikini bottoms and yank the strings up to her ribcage? They make her thighs/cheeks look like droopy hams. I'm pear-shaped and have found that low-cut bottoms with wider sides tend to be the most slimming; no idea why she's committing every possible foul here.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
IMG_20180430_215657.png

IMG_20180430_220721.png
IMG_20180430_220747.png
IMG_20180430_220810.png

IMG_20180430_215643.png

IMG_20180430_215628.png

Don't say the n word unless you are black kids! Or karma is going to make sure you look this saggy the rest of your summer! :superpuke:

• Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users