Why is it not OK for @Valentina to call the accusations false, but it's OK for you to call them true?
Oh gosh,take the context in general,sorry if I wasn't clear enough...
If those are true,he behaved the way he shouldn't,my point in that part was that in this case it doesn't matter if the girl is/looks like a model,but what happend/how he behaved (later I wrote that we don't know 100%,so...).
Although,I can't say for this girl,but I have heard from others that he did try things with them,so even if this was untrue,there are cases where he was "trying". He is an idiot anyways.

even if this was untrue,there are cases where he was "trying".

OMG so now "trying" to get with someone is a big crime against humanity? I guess I am getting old, I need to brush up on all this new woke stuff.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 4 users
OMG so now "trying" to get with someone is a big crime against humanity? I guess I am getting old, I need to brush up on all this new woke stuff.
Well,yes,if his age is 40+ and he was offering sex to underage girls !! When I wrote "trying" I didn't mean just flirting or such,but being extremely pushy and blackmailing the girls and telling them they won't be successful without sex with him ? Trying to rape some of them ?! He is disgusting !!
Let's be real,that's not what normal behavior looks like.

• Agree
IMG_20180415_094409.png
Didn't expect less from a Hadid :badgirl:
In another note, her sister was caught saying the n word in a video..... again. So Coachella has not been good to the racist sisters.

• WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 6 users
View attachment 23213
Didn't expect less from a Hadid :badgirl:
In another note, her sister was caught saying the n word in a video..... again. So Coachella has not been good to the racist sisters.
There are so many words to say without offending an entire race. I hope she said n***a at least and not n***er.

For the record, motherf***** is a much better word. If you’re trying to offend, make sure you attack EVERYONE. Much more efficient.

Edit: side note Bella tries so damn hard to be hip and it’s so awkward. I remember that complex interview. “If he comes thru with theeeese he’s gonna like... get it”

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
There are so many words to say without offending an entire race. I hope she said n***a at least and not n***er.

For the record, motherf***** is a much better word. If you’re trying to offend, make sure you attack EVERYONE. Much more efficient.

Edit: side note Bella tries so damn hard to be hip and it’s so awkward. I remember that complex interview. “If he comes thru with theeeese he’s gonna like... get it”
Seriously. I have gone my whole life without feeling the need to say that word! because no other word will do! Admittedly, I have never had to do things like report the old name of Rick Perry's ranch on television, but then again, neither has she. It is unnecessary vocabulary, and at best people will look at you funny; at worst your words will be caught on video and the Internet will attack you relentlessly, plus it'll follow you around for years. There is no reason to be a dumbass here. Just don't use it!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
They both look mad unhealthy to me. Continually fluctuating weights, no muscle tone, puffy and droopy and aged looking features.

Side note: I know the person who edited that sneaker video with Bella. (It kills us both how seriously sneakers are treated as a religious object, we both enjoy sneakers but like if somebody took away our rare air max 97s or whatever we'd be fine, they're just material items. But she works with people who base their entire egos and identities around sneakers. So she subtley makes fun of them in her edits. All the videos are pretty hilarious.)

• Agree
Watch Bella pull a Gigi and post a shitty apology made in her iPhone notes on Twitter where she says "I am sorry that some people got offended" instead of "I am sorry for being offensive and racists towards black people" and more I am sorry that I got caught not sorry for what I did crap. If she even acknowledges it, she probably won't, she will try to slip it under the rug, post a selfie and everyone will be up her fat ass again (sadly)

• Agree
They both look mad unhealthy to me. Continually fluctuating weights, no muscle tone, puffy and droopy and aged looking features.

Side note: I know the person who edited that sneaker video with Bella. (It kills us both how seriously sneakers are treated as a religious object, we both enjoy sneakers but like if somebody took away our rare air max 97s or whatever we'd be fine, they're just material items. But she works with people who base their entire egos and identities around sneakers. So she subtley makes fun of them in her edits. All the videos are pretty hilarious.)

Give your friend props for finally letting the world see the airhead Bella is instead of editing the dumb parts out. “They can be dirty but they gotta be dope and fresh” ffs :eyeroll:

• Agree

At the climax of the #MeToo campaign, I reluctantly went on Twitter to see what, exactly, was being reported*, and pretty much all I found was corporations piggybacking on the hashtag to virtue signal and mundane anecdotes about how dehumanizing it is to be asked for a cup of coffee. So operating with the kind of logic where an invite to coffee manifests "misogyny" and "male privilege," then more explicit attempts at carnal interaction must effectively be sexual assault. (Contemplating putting the eyeroll-reaction here, but honestly it does not even come close to capturing how far back in my skull my eyes went typing this out. Never have I had a better view of my retina.)

*I don't normally keep up with feminism and social justice campaigns because they give me existential claustrophobia.

her sister was caught saying the n word in a video..... again

Do you have links for eithre of these?

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: 7 users
At the climax of the #MeToo campaign, I reluctantly went on Twitter to see what, exactly, was being reported*, and pretty much all I found was corporations piggybacking on the hashtag to virtue signal and mundane anecdotes about how dehumanizing it is to be asked for a cup of coffee. So operating with the kind of logic where an invite to coffee manifests "misogyny" and "male privilege," then more explicit attempts at carnal interaction must effectively be sexual assault. (Contemplating putting the eyeroll-reaction here, but honestly it does not even come close to capturing how far back in my skull my eyes went typing this out. Never have I had a better view of my retina.)

*I don't normally keep up with feminism and social justice campaigns because they usually give me existential claustrophobia.

Do you have links for eithre of these?
The video from Coachella its this one
I think it's funny bc Bella exposed Gigi posting the video of her mocking Asians and now the third Hadid sister posted that video of Bella, the whole family is a mess.
I remember seeing lots of tweets from her being racist, they are from 2012/2013 but she never apologized

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
IMG_2655.jpg
IMG_2656.jpg

They both look so unhealthy / unattractive, in my opinion. Gigi might have an excuse since she apparently has Hashimoto's but Bella... :disgusted:

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 2 users
Gigi might have an excuse since she apparently has Hashimoto's but Bella... :disgusted:

Oh but Bella has chronic Lyme disease. :rolleyes:

For those who don’t know, chronic Lyme is a huge controversy in the medical community in North America. There’s a claim by patients that long after the bacterial infection itself has been cleared, people suffer nerve and joint pain. This can only be cleared up, supposedly, by long term courses of antibiotics based on anecdotal evidence. Aside from this being completely illogical (how do antibiotics work if the infection is cleared??) there’s no evidence backing up continued existence of the pathogen or immunological sequelae, nor is there evidence in RCTs that antibiotics have significantly helped patients any more than placebos. Naturally, the same people who make these claims are often also antivaxxers... :eyeroll: I really, really hate stupid people.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 23221 View attachment 23222

They both look so unhealthy / unattractive, in my opinion. Gigi might have an excuse since she apparently has Hashimoto's but Bella... :disgusted:
I'm so bored by them, especially Bella. Wouldn't give her a second look on the street. Clearly her aesthetic appeals to many, and it's not like my opinion matters at all to her or her many fans, but...

giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users