Cringing at Bella's Japanese alter-ego... Rebekka Harajuku??? Really????

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 12.11.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-11 at 12.11.59 PM.png
    797.9 KB · Views: 212
  • WTF
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 17 users
What the actual fuck? Is she purposefully trying to induce worldwide cringes?

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Did they comment on the accusations against their father ?
I wonder what they think now. What a perv,he was mentioning them all the time while abusing those girls. :run:

I wonder what they think now. What a perv,he was mentioning them all the time while abusing those girls. :run:

Pardon my ignorance on the Hadid's affairs, but what accusations?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Pardon my ignorance on the Hadid's affairs, but what accusations?
He got accused of sexual assault on shitmodelmagnament black list (his name had a * next to it, so it means he was accused for more than 4 models/Co workers). I think those are the accusations they are talking about.

He got accused of sexual assault on shitmodelmagnament black list (his name had a * next to it, so it means he was accused for more than 4 models/Co workers). I think those are the accusations they are talking about.
I'm interested to know what, exactly, is alleged to have gone down with Mohammed Hadid. Just seeing a blackmark next to his name on an anonymous list doesn't tell me much. What are the specifics? I'm not doubting anyone's experience with harassment in the industry, I just want to know what behavior resulted in him being called out.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I'm interested to know what, exactly, is alleged to have gone down with Mohammed Hadid. Just seeing a blackmark next to his name on an anonymous list doesn't tell me much. What are the specifics? I'm not doubting anyone's experience with harassment in the industry, I just want to know what behavior resulted in him being called out.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Mohamed-Hadid-uses-daughters-names-sex.html
As I know,few girls came out with their experiences... This is the first article I found now on Google (Daily Mail is not the best source I know,but there were many more,try to google it).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Mohamed-Hadid-uses-daughters-names-sex.html
As I know,few girls came out with their experiences... This is the first article I found now on Google (Daily Mail is not the best source I know,but there were many more,try to google it).

I came across that same article and some other unreliable sources, and to be honest it just seems like another L.A. girl looking for her 15 minutes of fame. It doesn't help her case that she legit doesn't look like a model at all...
Also all these sources use the 'Gigi and Bella's dad' title for publicity instead of just 'Mohammed Hadid', as if the girls had anything to do with his dad's behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Disagree
I came accross that same article and some other similar unreliable sources and to be honest it just seems like another L.A. girl looking for her 15 minutes of fame. Also all these sources use the 'Gigi and Bella's dad' title for publicity instead of just 'Mohammed Hadid', as if the girls had anything to do with his dad's behaviour.
Their dad is a scumbag....whoever the girl is that outed him may be lying or desperate for fame, but he's a legitimate creep, has been bankrupt and sued for tax fraud. He has preyed upon women for years and his close circle of friends/partners do as well (paul marciano just to name one).

• Agree
Their dad is a scumbag....whoever the girl is that outed him may be lying or desperate for fame, but he's a legitimate creep, has been bankrupt and sued for tax fraud. He has preyed upon women for years and his close circle of friends/partners do as well (paul marciano just to name one).
I don’t see what being bankrupt has to do with being a creep. I’m sure that you have a good reason to say that he is a scumbag and I believe you, as most rich men I know tend to share this entitled behaviour over women. But this isn’t a reason good enough to make false allegations as they make the real accusations from models harder to believe.

I don’t see what being bankrupt has to do with being a creep. I’m sure that you have a good reason to say that he is a scumbag and I believe you, as most rich men I know tend to share this entitled behaviour over women. But this isn’t a reason good enough to make false allegations as they make the real accusations from models harder to believe.
I believe OP knows the Hadids personally. Source is reliable. ;)

But this isn’t a reason good enough to make false allegations as they make the real accusations from models harder to believe.
Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your post, but how do you know they are false accusations? That seems like a bit of a definitive statement to make.

• Agree
I came across that same article and some other unreliable sources, and to be honest it just seems like another L.A. girl looking for her 15 minutes of fame. It doesn't help her case that she legit doesn't look like a model at all...
I'm sorry,but I think that it's not important here if she looks like or is a model,the thing is he behaved the way he shouldn't,no matter what the girl looks like/who she is.
Edit: also,usually the girls who don't have the looks,but are desperately trying to become models are the ones that fall into traps like this,so... have that in mind.
But this isn’t a reason good enough to make false allegations as they make the real accusations from models harder to believe.
Yes,sometimes it's very hard to tell if someone is saying the truth,but we DON'T KNOW 100%.
I think that is really stupid to say those are false allegations (especially if they turn out to be true later,not every allegation is the news btw).
You can assume,but you can't say that it is all false.
Allegations against him came from more people,so consider that too. After all,we'll see how the situation develops further.

And,real accusations don't have to be only from models,you know...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Came here to say exactly this!
Sorry, I may be misunderstanding your post, but how do you know they are false accusations? That seems like a bit of a definitive statement to make.
You are right, I apologise for assuming they were false.
I assumed they were since she first made the accusations on her social media, then filed a police report but later said that it was all fine with Hadid. I wonder if Marciano and Hadid paid her money so she would shut up. I hope that whatever it is, the truth will come out.

This from a spanish reliable source
http://www.abc.es/estilo/gente/abci...d-abusos-defenderlo-201803141929_noticia.html

And here is a video of her saying nothing ever happened

• Sad
I assumed they were since she first made the accusations on her social media, then filed a police report but later said that it was all fine with Hadid. I wonder if Marciano and Hadid paid her money so she would shut up. I hope that whatever it is, the truth will come out.

http://www.abc.es/estilo/gente/abci...d-abusos-defenderlo-201803141929_noticia.html

I am so confused right now,or she is stupid as hell or she is easily corrupted. And I don't know which one is worse.

• Agree

She said she signed a non-disclosure agreement but has decided not to stay silent anymore. Not sure how that will work against her if it’s true.

And she does look very much like a model. Ig-swimsuit-Cali-type. But a “model” nonetheless.