Both Gigi and Bella currently have the complexion of someone who's been eating white bread in a dark room for several weeks.
And Jordan too, it's fairly well disguised in the pic my puffy comment was regarding, but did you see the posts on him from celebface? Definitely Bella's puffy male equal, so a good shoot pairing really.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
It's her side that made my mouth hang open. Her arm looks about the same size as Jordan's LOL.
To be fair, she's squeezing it flat and he isn't. But that just means girl also has no idea how to pose (which we all knew anyway).

Her boobs...I get that that's not a thing ladies can reliably influence without surgery, but if you've got them and you're a model, you should know better than to slouch like that. They look like an extra fat roll. Mine feel sweaty just looking at that expanse of unnecessary underboob real estate.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
:hahano:
F1A4F98F-DA14-47C7-966F-A935676674EE.jpeg
C92598C6-7893-484B-B27F-36479D2A0C4F.jpeg
2F3781EC-6372-4C4A-A6A9-112DFA98F19C.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 13 users
Just going to leave this here... amazes me that so many people actually believe this & consider her a good model :slinkout:

Attachments

• 20180402_144651.png
    20180402_144651.png
    650.2 KB · Views: 209
  • WTF
  • Sad
  • Gross
Reactions: 10 users
Just going to leave this here... amazes me that so many people actually believe this & consider her a good model :slinkout:
well said and these are the same followers that credit Bella's nose/lips as real (it's only puberty!!) and praise her body as "ultimate goals" :facepalm:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
A good walk...? She busted her ass a few times already into her career. As much as I don’t agree with this confession (well I never do with these kinds of pages) I do believe in theory Bella could’ve had potential. But she doesn’t. If she worked harder I’d be more forgiving but I do think she has a striking face post surgeries with the exception of her nose job

A good walk...? She busted her ass a few times already into her career. As much as I don’t agree with this confession (well I never do with these kinds of pages) I do believe in theory Bella could’ve had potential. But she doesn’t. If she worked harder I’d be more forgiving but I do think she has a striking face post surgeries with the exception of her nose job
This. Agreed. Hard Work > any little talent you can find if you dig reallyyyy deep. Although that seems to only apply to true, quality models these days because now it's blood/family > anything else to the mainstream.

• Love
I'll confess to being an early Bella fan... post nose job (although i want aware of it then I still don't mind it) , pre-everthingelse.. she had the material. What she did with it is bin worthy.

And I'm probably in the minority but Gigi doesn't irritate me half as much as she should... she's perfect for the middle market commercial brands (Hilfiger, Guess, Rebox)... what I dont get is her inclusion in the higher brand shows/campaigns.

• Agree
I'll confess to being an early Bella fan... post nose job (although i want aware of it then I still don't mind it) , pre-everthingelse.. she had the material. What she did with it is bin worthy.

And I'm probably in the minority but Gigi doesn't irritate me half as much as she should... she's perfect for the middle market commercial brands (Hilfiger, Guess, Rebox)... what I dont get is her inclusion in the higher brand shows/campaigns.
I agree with you on Gigi since she's clearly been working for it! Bella just kind of irritates me honestly :meh:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Gigi, is winning in terms of which Hadid annoys me the least. HOWEVER....

I dislike all her 'collaborations' and find them absolutely HIDEOUS. Check out video at 3:50 gag. French fries on jacket. NOT CUTE. Also what is with taking someone else's design and placing some ugly applique on it and claiming it's your collaboration and collection. It's really a super streeeeeeeeetch to claim any type of artistic contribution and is just lending your name as a business move. Nothing wrong with making money, but let's just call out these pretend "designs" and collaborations for what they are.

PS, @3:50 she says she's very food motivated (or just being 'relatable')...you know who else is food motivated....MY DOG. It's not a good thing for her weight nor Gigi's.
(Also, Ellen, adorable -french fries, really? Faker words have never been spoken. No actually it's Hollywood, never mind....hahahah)

Then the WORST shoes ever. Well maybe after Chiara's Eyeball/eyelash shoes.

Whose were UGLIER...? IDK but at least Chiara was EARLIER in her fugly eyeball shoe designs...did Gigi & Stuart Weitzman think, wow this eyeball on shoe idea is REALLY taking off. Let's jump on this bandwagon...like 3 years from now.

Any other terrible Hadid collaborations to note?

Last edited:
IMG_4210.jpg
Honestly I'm surprised she posted this! And considering she's queen of photoshop, I wonder how much editing was done to it. Her hips look so odd to me and the proportion of her head to body is so off

• Agree
Gigi in the new Harper's Bazaar. I don't hate these for some reason (it may be the dogs)

Attachments

• IMG_20180411_131724.jpg
    IMG_20180411_131724.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20180411_131726.jpg
    IMG_20180411_131726.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20180411_131759.jpg
    IMG_20180411_131759.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20180411_131810.jpg
    IMG_20180411_131810.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20180411_131822.jpg
    IMG_20180411_131822.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 144
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Not a fan of the garish smile in the final pic, but the one of her in the red suit... I think I need to check my temperature. Do I really like a Gigi shoot?

• Agree