Just realized Gigi looks almost identical to Fergie in some pictures!

I realize this isn't really the most interesting revelation, but I'm happy I finally realized who it was she reminded me of all these years.
Ohh, that reminded me of...
F75497A2-365B-4F21-8723-58BA5312C270.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
300E566B-71A1-4033-9566-3E670598872D.png

With the photo out of context, I was making a point of how I didn’t even recognize Bella in the first picture. Not until I saw this second one.

Two photos side-by-side, sure it’s a meme that’s probably in bad taste to describe perhaps university students who still rely on parents for support, thus a low checking account doesn’t really affect them in the way it would someone who is genuinely low-income.

I wouldn’t shame someone for being poor. Especially a celebrity where I obviously know that isn’t the case. I was surprised by how unrecognizable she looked in that photo.

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
thanks bella. whenever i need to curb my appetite, i'll make sure to look at this first :)
Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 6.54.19 PM.png

• Gross
  • Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Just saw a video for Bella’s walk for Off White on Georgia’s instagram story and on my goodness it looked so awkward! I can’t upload it right now but it was rough.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users

You are aware that there literary is an 'agree' button.. right? :mclap:
I mean you could've shared your opinion but nope, you just agree. Your standing won't upgrade that way sweetie.. not sure what else this post was intended for.

• Dislike
Reactions: 9 users
You are aware that there literary is an 'agree' button.. right? :mclap:
I mean you could've shared your opinion but nope, you just agree. Your standing won't upgrade that way sweetie.. not sure what else this post was intended for.

Can' "agree" yet. Still a newbie. Or else I wouldn't of posted...

Reactions: 14 users

:orly:
You mean unrealistically massive.
Not to mention literally orange...

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users