Can you see the similarity? :lol:

Except Dobby’s skinnier than Bella could ever be
okcQeXT.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
I've been watching America's Next Top Model (I feel like I'll get shit for this but as a disclaimer, I like looking at the fashion!! haha) and this girl Jeana looks like what I'd imagine Bella would look like if her face was more modelesque. This girl's face might not even be natural but it's much more harmonious and high fashion than Bella's imo (although she can look a little Instagram model-y at times). She's African America, Filipino, Native American, and white from what I gathered.

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

4850CEBB00000578-5288901-image-a-99_1516372382374.jpg

It looks like she's trying so hard to do everything at once. Loose the jacket on this and it's decent, but we can't be mountain hikers, office workers, rich housewives, and Morpheus all at the same time, Bella!

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
What is this outfit? Who picked those shoes?! The suit looks so ill fitting on her.View attachment 21245
AHAHA she looks so stout here & her feet itty bitty in comparison to her body :lol: when you try to make "Matrix" an aesthetic, but end up looking like one of the blind mice from "Shrek", which at this point are thinner than she is
CuqdnH1UAAAJkpk.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Not sure what’s funnier; Carine covering up Bella when she’s notorious for having models pose topless, or Bella attempting to divert her bad fashion choices towards her team

• Funny
Reactions: 4 users

Not sure what’s funnier; Carine covering up Bella when she’s notorious for having models pose topless, or Bella attempting to divert her bad fashion choices towards her team

Carine is always so chic though and she’s right. I think the suit/idea was pretty cool but with the jacket open like that it just looks undone and not in a cool way. The shoes are a bad choice too

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
What is this outfit? Who picked those shoes?! The suit looks so ill fitting on her.View attachment 21245
I honestly like a lot of the trends she wears (not the way her stylists put them together though...), but this is god awful. Imagine how sexy that suit could be on someone as effortlessly cool as Freha Beja (sans the sneakers, sunglasses, and tight bra). Her stylists try so hard to push her as a super cool “dope homeboy”, as she would say. It just doesn’t work most of the time... She looks like those girls who wear converse with their prom dress to prove that they’re quirky.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
FFS Bella... I mean, it's not the worst we've seen from her and the jeans do hide her atrocious thighs, but still. Also, is that thing dangling from her coat some kind of tag? :wtf:
holding-bella-hadid-celebrity-style.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user