I was going to say that no one in this pic looks model worthy...but like no one in her family is either so

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

Her arms look so thick, her butt is so saggy and worn out looking (must be from the yoyoing). Also saw that stomach trying to come through :sneaky:. Her face looks so harsh and strong because of the plastic surgery and the makeup didn’t help either. But judging by the way she’s been editing her pics lately I guess she likes that look.

This totally reminds me of Ben Stillers character in Zoolander. The scene where he gives up modeling and wants to do regular work like his family.....he has the same dramatic guesteres when he was swinging the pick in the coal mine. Sad part is, he looks sooooo much better than her doing it with the sledgehammer!!!

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Maybe not a populair opinion but I do actually think Gigi looks pretty. Girl next door pretty, but pretty. Would rather have her face than Bella’s... Bella’s face just looks so bad to me, just so old and plastic (and mean?)
Don’t know anyone who thinks she looks good either. How awful she looks actually came up during dinner last Thursday lol. (Only day my brother is home, that’s why I remember it was Thursday since he was the one who said “did you know Gigi has an even uglier sister?”). We all agreed on Bella looking awful, even my mum after I showed her pictures (she didn’t know her) and my mum usually finds everyone pretty. My guy friends aren’t a fan of Bella either. They were all bummed Gigi wasn’t walking the VSFS but her ugly sister was. If anything it must be really annoying for Bella that even with the work she has done to her face she still feels the need to photoshop it.
Also think Gigi is a lot more populair? Since her mother is Dutch, Gigi is “often” mentioned on the social media accounts and website of Dutch Vogue. Bella is never mentioned. She wasn’t even mentioned when she walked the VSFS, but they did mention Gigi wasn’t walking and they also (of course) mentioned Romee Strijd, Sanne Vloet and Roosmarijn de Kok. Gigi got 2 Dutch Vogue covers already, Bella 0 and I have never seen her on any other cover either. (Googled it and I indeed can’t find any Dutch Bella covers). You see Gigi on covers here quite often. I understand Dutch magazine covers aren’t a big deal, but I can’t imagine this isn’t the only country where she’s not popular at all.
Tbh if I had to choose between Gigi and Bella’s face to be a model (except not coming from a rich family, starting from the bottom) I would choose Bella’s face because I find it more interesting and unique than Gigi’s, no matter how plastic and odd it looks. Gigi is just so basic American girl to me. Bella’s more high fashion and I think if she wasn’t famous and still had the plastic surgery she had to make her face look like this and was skinny she would be a pretty popular model. I’ve seen her in person and her face doesn’t look bad at all. She just edited the hell out of her pics and sometimes the makeup is too much. But when I saw her her face was actually pretty interesting and striking and her eyes are so nice as well and can be seen from far. Also she’s very sweet so sometimes I feel bad about bashing her here but whatever. When I saw her:
4AF1979D-9651-4A1B-983B-8B909D49E8AA.jpeg

60B7C78E-0099-4AF6-9D8D-1E12E95B12D1.jpeg

40AF729B-0404-4E3A-86FC-1593E4BFF365.jpeg

I swear she looks better in person.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
Lately, I've been following the instagram @celebface

The account has been posting before and after videos of celebrities photoshopping their pictures, and Bella seems to be one of the bigger offenders. She does this thing where she photoshops her eyes to look more slanted/cat-like, which I find really strange. She's also a fan of make her waist slimmer, butt rounder...

EDIT: tried to insert an instagram post, but it isn't working. Here's a link to the account, if you go through, you'll see what I mean: https://www.instagram.com/celebface/

I was aware that many celebs use photoshop, but it's crazy to me that they photoshop the smallest/strangest things.
Wow this instagram is awesome! It really puts in perspective how much celebrities photoshop their photos and that it's generally lots of small tweaks. Bella seems to be a huge fan of this method. I think it's so funny she gives herself facelifts through photoshop hahaha

• Agree
Something about Gigi makes me almost...sad for her? I mean she's trying so hard, only to lose to achieve a body that we would ridicule a traditional model for gaining to. It can't be good for these girls psychologically to constantly fight their own body chemistry because the commercial industry "decided" they're models, even though they shouldn't be.

I mean look at her face. It's so swollen and puffy in a way that isn't just her face shape that we've discussed so far. She's aging rapidly (and I say this with sympathy because I feel I am as well) and I know it's from all the yo-yoing and extreme measures.

I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't feel bad because they're rich, or because they chose this, but sometimes I think back to their beginnings and what Gigi should have been - a sports illustrated type of model, or an actor a la Baywatch, healthy and golden brown and full. She could have been a good version of that but now she's a bad version of "skinny".

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
This is the first time I've genuinely found Gigi attractive. This look really suits her.
25398228_936305116528273_821229154204229746_o.jpg

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 14 users
WKEWPVl.jpg

I love to hate Bella's God-awful fashion sense as much as the next gal, but I saw this and was so shocked by how incredible that outfit is. Her stylist did an incredible job on this one.

That being said, she looks extremely tired. Even though I don't like her, I'm genuinely concerned for her because boy, does she look rough.

Edit: Oh no, I hope the image is working. Here's the link if not.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Tbh if I had to choose between Gigi and Bella’s face to be a model (except not coming from a rich family, starting from the bottom) I would choose Bella’s face because I find it more interesting and unique than Gigi’s, no matter how plastic and odd it looks. Gigi is just so basic American girl to me. Bella’s more high fashion and I think if she wasn’t famous and still had the plastic surgery she had to make her face look like this and was skinny she would be a pretty popular model. I’ve seen her in person and her face doesn’t look bad at all. She just edited the hell out of her pics and sometimes the makeup is too much. But when I saw her her face was actually pretty interesting and striking and her eyes are so nice as well and can be seen from far. Also she’s very sweet so sometimes I feel bad about bashing her here but whatever. When I saw her:
View attachment 19906
View attachment 19908
View attachment 19907

She's had so much work done that I just see 'sex robot' now when I see any photo of her.
robo.png

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 19906
View attachment 19908
View attachment 19907

Okay, I'm glad I'm not insane. Although Bella's body has never been my cup of tea, her face always intrigued me, even if it contains more plastic than the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. To me, she's always looked really menacing and mean, something I really prefer over Gigi's sweeter look and rounder facial features.

I love a girl who looks like she could kill me in my sleep.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Mhm! I have a real soft spot for anything super tactical or gothic, or anything that plays with silhouette. I think the contrast between the boxy fit sweater is great with the form fitting tee underneath. The seatbelt crossbody is the icing on the cake, too. She kind of looks like she could be a hitwoman.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Mhm! I have a real soft spot for anything super tactical or gothic, or anything that plays with silhouette. I think the contrast between the boxy fit sweater is great with the form fitting tee underneath. The seatbelt crossbody is the icing on the cake, too. She kind of looks like she could be a hitwoman.

I agree with you although I'm having some resistance to the fabric choices. I wish there were a little contrast there, like something silky or shiny, like latex or pleather or even actual silk, maybe even ribbing or corduroy? I just crave some contrast in the fabric department.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I agree with you although I'm having some resistance to the fabric choices. I wish there were a little contrast there, like something silky or shiny, like latex or pleather or even actual silk, maybe even ribbing or corduroy? I just crave some contrast in the fabric department.

Definitely agree with this! I think that could've been done with the trousers...

I'm just glad she's dressing with a cohesive style for once as opposed to some of her other fashion atrocities that have been posted here recently :seeya:

• Funny
This is the first time I've genuinely found Gigi attractive. This look really suits her.
25398228_936305116528273_821229154204229746_o.jpg

I've always liked gigs chest ever since she lost weight. Her chest looks really good in both these pictures.

Attachments

• gigi-hadid-weight-loss-skinny-h.jpg
    gigi-hadid-weight-loss-skinny-h.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users