Gigi is not doing the show.
Came here to post this as well.

73B58F54-36CC-4F68-A620-CC5E1FE5F790.png

Wondering what the reason is. Any thoughts?

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
China hates her (as do most of us). She should be used to this by now ;)

Karma.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
VS had to protect themselves tbh. i feel like they let her know that she wasn't in it this year. letting her walk in china would be disrespectful since there was a literal petition made to stop her from walking this year :lol:

Yo-yo dieting. Her entire 'career' has been this way- she loses weight very quickly when it's crunch time, but she piles it all back on at the drop of the hat because at the end of the day she has no real, long term self control.
I know, but I just want to know how it’s possible to lose that much soo quickly while also not looking super soft. If I knew how I would keep going.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I know, but I just want to know how it’s possible to lose that much soo quickly while also not looking super soft. If I knew how I would keep going.
I honestly think it's that she really does have nice muscle tone and really does work out often, but when she 'let's herself go' she builds up a layer of fat very quickly. She probably doesn't change much about her workout routine, but cuts out carbs, refined sugars, dairy, etc- all things that cause weight retention. Think of it as Avant Camp-lite.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 5 users
I think her problem is that she goes from one excess to another. Think about it this way: it's like when it's Christmas/holiday week and you're at all those big dinners with family...carbs, alcohol, sweets...no working out. Then after you get home you cut those things off completely and go on a detox, ofc you will lose that extra weight faster compared to when you're eating clean and are at your gw. It's like she's at her 'relaxed' weight most of the time and then goes super clean and works out like crazy when she needs to look good.

Also: this is going to sound weird but yo-yo models/celebs used to have a really bad effect on me. I was a binger so looking at a Bella Hadid who eats and looks like crap 90% of times but then shows you that within two weeks you can look skinny again fucked my mind up, in a sort of 'it's okay if I binge/have cheat days for this week, If I 'starve' for a week I am gonna be thin again' way. Following people who truly had a transformation or are constantly skinny like Alexa Chung, Phoebe Tonkin, Olivia Palermo ect are a way better motivation, of course.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Cut water weight. It's neither safe nor sustainable long term. I've done it a few times when I had to. Better to go slow and steady.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe the outfit and lighting do her a favor but holy shit the quick transformation is impressive

Attachments

• 922BCA8C-D121-4500-8C1F-8827D9C60D57.jpeg
    922BCA8C-D121-4500-8C1F-8827D9C60D57.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_3164.PNG
I feel like her problem areas are her extremities (arms and legs) which is maybe why her weight is so crazy as it fluctuates. It's also where she has most of her muscle and when water weight, fat, and carb bloat forms on top of muscle it can make you look so much bigger really quickly. I.E. (Taylor Hill)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users