Also height? If she's actually a size 6 shoe, 5'9 seems really odd...Also interesting she's listed as special bookings now.

I was at a party over the summer, we were both wearing small (~1 inch heels ) and I distinctly remember looking *down* at her from a cool 2-3 inch vantage point. No way she is 5'9" ... she is shockingly short (And stout) in person.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I was at a party over the summer, we were both wearing small (~1 inch heels ) and I distinctly remember looking *down* at her from a cool 2-3 inch vantage point. No way she is 5'9" ... she is shockingly short (And stout) in person.
I've seen her as well, I think she's maybe 5'8-5'8.5. We should make a thread on real model heights. But I think that would piss off some of the VIPS if they are mentioned in that thread. I really think it would be useful though.

Reactions: 1 users
I've seen her as well, I think she's maybe 5'8-5'8.5. We should make a thread on real model heights. But I think that would piss off some of the VIPS if they are mentioned in that thread. I really think it would be useful though.
I think it was confirmed over and over that Bella is actually 5'8/5'8'5 at max and if you look at pictures of her with Stella Maxwell that pretty much confirms it tbh

• Useful
From the Alexander Wang live stream (they had a filter on the video): Bella walked the show with a security guard behind her :lol: way to ruin Anna's closing

CVGuDuhj_o.png

• WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Bellas walk at 2:30....what even was that.

It's the walk of an eleven year old girl who got to model in a school fashion show because her mum is head of the PTA and they had to cast her. She's desperately overacting her walk but everyone decides to just shut up and let it go on so there's no arguing.

F**k knows why this is happening in professional fashion shows but that's the way of things these days I guess.

• Funny
  • Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 4 users
WOW Bella and I share the same walk when I'm drunk and desperately trying not to fall over in my heels. :lol: idk whether to be amused or offended

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
She doesn't need to try soo hard to be relateable with those junk food snaps - everybody knows Bella :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Interesting article about the S/S18 Helmut Lang show, but this was the best part:

"The casting for this year’s NYFW has been, by and large, a bore. Sure, Bella and Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner look fine in a tight and/or sheer gown, but if you’ve seen them all glammed up once, you’ve seen them glammed up a thousand times. I get why designers are still casting the Instagirls – slap a wig on one of them and you’re practically guaranteed to make headlines – but come on" :highfive:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Interesting article about the S/S18 Helmut Lang show, but this was the best part:

"The casting for this year’s NYFW has been, by and large, a bore. Sure, Bella and Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner look fine in a tight and/or sheer gown, but if you’ve seen them all glammed up once, you’ve seen them glammed up a thousand times. I get why designers are still casting the Instagirls – slap a wig on one of them and you’re practically guaranteed to make headlines – but come on" :highfive:
Interesting, we're entering a phase where it's cool NOT to cast them.

• Love