I promised myself not to make assumptions anymore but being an ex yo yo myself (not this extreme though) I really think they both have some issues with binging. Considering that the vs show is earlier this year and that she had an ed in the past, she's definitely someone who cares about her weight (like every model of course) and after the backlash they both got at SS 15 it's just crazy for me to think that she would present herself at this weight during fashion week on purpose.

I didn't know she had an ED.. that explains a lot now. Nevertheless, don't you guys think she looks really uncomfortable? Stuffing your face is not necessarily an issue, she could still do some sports activities to stay in shape. But this look? Has she ever wanted this job at all??!

I didn't know she had an ED.. that explains a lot now. Nevertheless, don't you guys think she looks really uncomfortable? Stuffing your face is not necessarily an issue, she could still do some sports activities to stay in shape. But this look? Has she ever wanted this job at all??!
Yeah that's why I think it's something more than just being lazy, but I am not getting into this, let's not read too much into it imho. Just saying that they don't have the healthiest approach w food and that's an issue, it doesn't necessarily mean being lazy

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah that's why I think it's something more than just being lazy, but I am not getting into this, let's not read too much into it imho. Just saying that they don't have the healthiest approach w food and that's an issue, it doesn't necessarily mean being lazy

I mean on an episode of RHoBH, Yolanda was seen telling Gigi not to eat her birthday cake and on a separate occasions that if she was hungry to have something like six almonds. And I assume if Yolanda is comfortable enough to say it on public television then I'm sure it has been going on behind the times for a long time.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
This is hilarious!!!
IMG_1487.PNG

• WTF
  • Gross
  • Dumb
Reactions: 10 users
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 11 users
I thought gigi had been looking better recently with some weight loss, but now I'm not quite sure... her legs
IMG_3272.JPG

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user
What the hell is this? I don't understand it?
In light of current events, this is very clearly a brilliant commentary on the ever-growing banality among the upper classes. Bella, symbolizing our most highly influential and superficial contemporaries, truly is nothing but a method of reproducing herself, creating millions of equally shallow "offspring."

I mean gawd you guys

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users
Was just about to say the same thing. How does she not fall over at 5'9" with that size shoe? I'm 5'10" and a size 10.

I'm 5'8.5 and the same shoe size. It's just Bella, me, and the bumblebee, existentially defying Newtonian physics.

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
Google says she is size 6 UK so size 8.5 US. Which is fairly normal for shoe size.

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users