Georgia May Jagger

S

Skinny2012

What do you think about her?

I like her though she is not very tall or super skinny..i think it's because she reminds me a lot of Brigitte Bardot...

Some info:

Height: 5'7" ; 170cm
Measurements: (US) 32-26-35 ; (EU) 81-66-89

vogue-australia-december-2010-georgia-may-jag-L-97i_ah.jpeg

f35c200fa0058efd_Georgia_May_Jagger_by_Kai_Z_Feng_Editorial_-_Vogue_Australia_December_2010_2.preview.jpg

georgia-may-jagger-for-hudson-jeans-1.jpg

GeorgiaMayJagger-HUDSON-AW10-2-500x327.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I must say, lately I've been all about those kind of teeth - I mean one sees them everywhere nowadays - on Lindsey Wixon, Daphne Groeneveld, Obvs Lara Stone (the prototype) and I think it looks great, because it's so different :) Also, I cannot imagine Georgia as a skinny girl, she just seems too grunge-y and earthy and girl-next-door-y to be a perfect size 0. I'm going to agree with Skinny2012 here and say she's good the way she is :)

I love this pic:

georgia-jagger-rimmel-ef144.jpg

She annoys me soo much! There were a load of adverts in Topshop with her a while back and it just wound me up. She just pulls these ridiculous faces all the time and it looks positively neanderthal.

I love her face. Her teeth and lips are the best thing about her. The teeth definitely give her a unique look. She has a nice bone structure as well.

I have to agree - she looks completely retarded in the photo shortskinnylatte posted.

i usually like gaps, but her teeth are just so big!! she has beautiful eyes though :luv:

Sorry, but don't like her. I also doubt if she had made it as a model if she wasn't a Jagger.

Sorry... not loving the teeth at all. There's sexy gap...then there's just...crooked horsey teeth. She's leaning towards a grass-grazing, pasture-running sort of look. Too much for me!

there is no way she'd be famous if her dad werent mick jagger......thats all im saying

Reactions: 1 users
I must say, lately I've been all about those kind of teeth - I mean one sees them everywhere nowadays - on Lindsey Wixon, Daphne Groeneveld, Obvs Lara Stone (the prototype) and I think it looks great, because it's so different :) Also, I cannot imagine Georgia as a skinny girl, she just seems too grunge-y and earthy and girl-next-door-y to be a perfect size 0. I'm going to agree with Skinny2012 here and say she's good the way she is :)

I love this pic:

georgia-jagger-rimmel-ef144.jpg

I absolutely detest this buck teeth trend, why can't it go die??

Georgia May Jagger for Numéro Tokyo # 58 (July / August 2012)
562578_3367875832434_1135340885_32744413_1364780517_n.jpg

Vogue UK (September 2012)

Photographer|Nick Knight

Fashion Editor|Lucinda Chambers

Hair Stylist|Sam McKnight

Makeup Artist|Val Garland and Petros Petrohilos

Nails|Marian Newman

Editorial|Midas Touch

Georgia-May-Jagger-Midas-Touch-for-Vogue-UK-September-2012.jpg

Vogue Italia (August 2012)

Model|Georgia May Jagger

Photographer|Iain McKell

Stylist|Giulio Martinelli

Hair Stylist|Federico Ghezzi

Makeup Artist|Anna Maria Negri

Nails|Jenny Longworth

Editorial|A Beauty of Today

Georgia-May-Jagger-A-Beauty-Of-Today-1.jpg

Georgia-May-Jagger-A-Beauty-Of-Today-4.jpg

Georgia-May-Jagger-A-Beauty-Of-Today-2.jpg

I guess it's an okay shoot, but i'm already kind of bored with her looks.... and tired of the open mouth in every pic.

I just hate the fact that since her teeth are the only thing that make her stand out she has to open her mouth for a l l of her shots its so gross! she's not really model material imo, not tall or high fashion or anything so to me, she's not very interesting at all

Reactions: 1 users