Gemma Ward

Has anyone seen this?www.wmagazine.com/story/gemma-ward-model-2018-comeback/amp

Did any of you know she had an eating disorder? I was shocked to read that, and my heart broke a little for her but it also made me wonder why she feels the need to make her ‘comeback’.

She’s 30 now and a mum of two, I think she should focus on creative endeavours like the screen plays she mentioned. There’s just no way to not compare her now to what she once was and even if she loses weight her face will never be the same.

And I don’t want to sound harsh but in the recent photos in the article she just looks like a mum....

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

I like these pictures, she does look better facially, I really hope she will keep losing weight

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
7E729C2D-D0D6-4D1A-A7BA-23D2CADBEB63.jpeg

• Love
Oh Gemma! I hope we don’t mind a throwback. Even if her comeback is never going to be successful, I am sure there’s enough babydoll nostalgists for her to have some place in the industry.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I think her face is wonderful, she got her old look back

I like her. I think she looks great.
Her body... it is what it is. Shes 30 and has had a child, (two now?) shes not going to look the same as she did in her heyday. She looks pretty good for someone who’s had two kids. I dont think she’ll be the runway queen she once was but im so hoping she becomes the beauty/editorial/campaign queen she once was :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Also, the age activist in me wants to say.. who cares if she looks her age now? Shes still stunning. You shouldnt have to look like a child to be seen as a good model.

• Love
  • Agree
The skin around her eyes looks perfect, there is no wrinkles at all! I wonder if she is more oily skin than dry... But I need that eye skin care regimen asap!

• Agree
Baby Gemma in 2006 :luv:

12 years later (more from her Allure editorial) :flower:
I love the second photo of the set :luv:

• Love
2018 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party
w9UgYIF8_o.jpg

Levi's Times Square Store Opening
DBF0YKZb_o.jpg

iDPmBCo4_o.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Australia December 2018

2018 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party
w9UgYIF8_o.jpg

Levi's Times Square Store Opening
DBF0YKZb_o.jpg

iDPmBCo4_o.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Australia December 2018

I love that cover! I'm glad to see her getting back into it... I doubt we'll ever see Gemma-the-waif again but she also looks like she's working on finding some middle ground. I love her face so much.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users