Gemma Ward

VA Jan 16 (edited)
QlURoeBW.jpg

Videos!

Reactions: 1 user
She looks even larger in that video, so soft and pudgy. Well-spoken, albeit without much to really say. Sure the questions aren't asking much, but she had opportunity there to share something of herself, make herself more interesting, and she just didn't seem.. interested! I thought she was looking to get into acting more, so just being a little engaging could have been beneficial, surely. She certainly wasn't interested in her work, was she?!

Prompted to say something of the clothes, all Gemma had to say was that the clouds were nice, and little more even when asked about that detailed Givenchy piece with beading and 20's style tassels. When hired to shoot an editorial or walk catwalk, it would be part of the role to use the unique position of modelling to promote the clothing, surely? I've seen other models in such quick 5min vids make an effort to point out the fine detail of the finish, the quality and hand of the material, how it feels to wear these garments. Kind of a mix between personal opinion so that it is candid, but also complimentary and part of the role of showcasing the fashion.

Sure it's just a five minute snippet, but she could have woken up for it - that's five mins of opportunity with a huge potential audience, and opportunity to make and keep people interested in her! She just came across as going through the motions of modelling whilst remaining wholly disconnected. Zzzzz... :meh:

VDA6E2t.png

According to the tfs members she looked better in motion....whatever that means...:hahano:
Unless she transformed in a completely different human being in motion, this pic is a huge NO. She looks 35ish. How old is she again? Oh and good thing she's all covered up.

She should just... stop. Before she destroys her image even more. (or maybe it is too late already)

Those pics are bad, like "girls who think they're models"-bad. She has completely lost her spark.

I am aware this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think her face has lost any spark at all. Her eyes have not become empty, her skin still looks radiant, the only thing standing in the way is her body. When I look at the photos all I can think of is "huge, big, heavy". Some models can almost pull off some little more pounds but she absolutely can't. It makes her head look tiny... (classic tall-woman-problem)

Reactions: 3 users
Gemma for Free People March 2016
B8tc6W5.jpg

QtQdpZm.jpg

v55GEb8.jpg

YwNpuik.jpg

D7JBX3I.jpg

Np0gPgV.jpg

k90lS87.jpg

tjAR2l3.jpg
I don't think she looks that bad in the photos where she's wearing off the shoulder tops and sleeves. Her big untoned upper arms are the most distracting thing to me. She's still beautiful but all I can think is how much more delicate and pretty she would be at a lower weight, even somewhere close to what she used to be.

Reactions: 2 users
I am aware this is an unpopular opinion but I don't think her face has lost any spark at all. Her eyes have not become empty, her skin still looks radiant, the only thing standing in the way is her body. When I look at the photos all I can think of is "huge, big, heavy". Some models can almost pull off some little more pounds but she absolutely can't. It makes her head look tiny... (classic tall-woman-problem)
I agree with you, in some pictures she looks good. It doesn't compare to her older work but she's better than last year. Slow but steady, she seems to be working on her modeling.