Garden party

Silent Night

Community Duchess
Feb 8, 2012
UK
Guys, what to wear? I need dress, shoes and accessories; my current wardrobe does NOT include white and I feel very :meh: about wearing it.

Prefer V-, boat- or cowl-neck, not super-short, no jersey, no denim, no stilettos (cos I don't want my feet to plunge into the lawn and impale me on the spot), no metallic finishes.

Possible?

How about dresses from Ted Baker?

Or dresses like these. I'm not sure exactly what kind of dresses you like, whether you like flowers or girlie dresses. Since you said garden party, I chose some dresses with floral prints. I found these on asos. Another good place to look for dresses is coast, oasis and french connection. And then you can base your accessories and shoes around the dress once you find the perfect dress.

image1xl.jpg

image1l.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

image1xxl.jpg

Anthropologie
27194232_089_b

26539619_105_b

Reactions: 1 user
Wow @classichic, I’m usually not a fan of summer dresses but those are all really nice :luv: I really like the 7th one you posted!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@classichic I'm kind of shocking myself here cos I'm not a pretty dresses type of girl, but I actually love your choices, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wear something floral and solid green little shoes and a little thumbnail beanie hat. Then hide in a bush and whenever someone walks by jump out and scream, "Flower power!!"

I'm a big sucker for a nice onesie too.

funny-onesies-for-adults-300x300.jpg

Or you could wear something one-piece, with wedges. A maxi dress, and wear a big sun hat for extra "I'm mysterious and cool" points.

Maxi-Dresses-and-Current-Star.jpg

maxi-dresses.jpg

I like jumpsuits too.

il_fullxfull.222940077.jpg

trend_jumpsuits.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Wear something floral and solid green little shoes and a little thumbnail beanie hat. Then hide in a bush and whenever someone walks by jump out and scream, "Flower power!!"

I only lurk in bushes in a trench, but thanks a lot for your other input :kiss: