Game of Thrones

She has already a very beautiful face and I think she'd look stunning skinny. But my main complaint with Dany isn't weight, but storyline. :( She's so far removed from the main story, they need to put in extra effort so Dany's story doesn't look cheesy/boring and the people she interacts with like cardboard cutouts/ethnic clichees.

I completely agree. I guess I never complain too much about the story (in the show) because it's really hard to take an fantasy epic and make it into a cohesive television show. Like a lot of things, I think the books are better than the show but hats off to the producers/director for still making a REALLY great television series.

The first season was AMAZING to me. They followed the book pretty closely. But the second slacked off a bit, but I'm still finding the show enjoyable and looking forward to the third season.

Now if only George R. R. Martin would finish the next book already...

tumblr_mesee0XZBo1qzaokio1_1280.jpg

The first season was AMAZING to me. They followed the book pretty closely. But the second slacked off a bit, but I'm still finding the show enjoyable and looking forward to the third season.

Haha, amazing :lol:

So true :'( Waiting for ADWD was so painful....so many projected publication dates, so many years of disappointment....

The man is not young. What if he dies before finishing?? haha :'(

So true :'( Waiting for ADWD was so painful....so many projected publication dates, so many years of disappointment....

The man is not young. What if he dies before finishing?? haha :'(

Omg, I think that's one of my biggest fears D= He's a genius, but seriously he should just STOP everything else and finish!

He posted an excerpt from The Winds of Winter on his page ( http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html ) But that just makes me even more impatient :cry:

And relating this back to Skinny, George RR Martin is NOT a thin man. I'm worried he's going to keel over tomorrow and never finish the books :(

game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin_article_story_main.jpg

Omg, I think that's one of my biggest fears D= He's a genius, but seriously he should just STOP everything else and finish!

I think he lost a bit of oversight when it comes to how his fans read hi opus. I heard he was convinced by his editor to leave the final battles out of Dance with Dragons (for the next book) in order to cut bloat.

I would have looked for bloat elsewhere. :/

In other news, for season 2 she said the took up excercise (clearly not dieting), do you think it's visible?

It's weird how I can't even recognize her without her wig.

I think she holds a lot of her weight in her upper arms and butt and thighs. I think she should have dieted a bit more for the second season to make her plight a bit more realistic. But honestly I love her as Dany, so it's hard to nitpick her.

And relating this back to Skinny, George RR Martin is NOT a thin man. I'm worried he's going to keel over tomorrow and never finish the books :(

game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin_article_story_main.jpg

oh wow i always thought the same thing, good to know that i'm not the only one. if he really has a heart attack or whatever before he finishes the books I'll probably break down. he'll have to hurry up anyway, before the show catches up with the latest book

So what matters is that he finishes books and then he can have heart attack and die? :highfive: :nopity:

Show is coming out on 31st I can't wait for it. I still haven't read the books yet tho I bought first part.
I think season 1 is better than 2nd, 2nd kinda has those sex scenes thrown around without any sense? :confused:
Plus I was there when they were filming season 2 in Dubrovnik :luv.

I've discoverd this show thanks to this thread, and it's awesome :luv: reading all the review made here, I NEED to read the books...

Off topic, but it gave me the want to go platine :confused:

I've been listening to the audiobooks lately... Oh my is it saucy sometimes.

Ha ha!
I wouldnt be able to listen to them on audio books. I would be in stitches!!

They have caused me a few public outbursts of "i knew it!!!" though :cool:

Four days untill the new season!
I've just finshed the second, I was very pleased to see Hannah Murray (Gilly) and Joseph Dempsey (Gendry) again!

me after season premier: "That was definitely not an hour."