Game of Thrones

:highfive:
In the meantime you might enjoy watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYNeT2nzEgA
;)

332c9c6.png

:lol:

Jaime Lannister has a nub now. :lol:

Have you read the books? Jaime grew to be one of my favorite characters after that happened to him, plus I think his friendship/banter with Brienne is funny and touching, but then he ruins it later.

The one thing I really love about this show is that no character is perfect. Even Daenarys, Tyrion, and Jon Snow, who I would say come the closest. They all mess up a lot, which somehow makes the books more realistic despite the fact that there are, you know, dragons in it.

I'm so glad this is a thread on here!! Genuinely one of my favorite shows I think I've ever watched.

I watch it to see Geoffrey die a horrible painful death.

:lol:, he is indeed very detestable, which shows just how brilliant the actor is. I've seen interviews and he seems like such a sweetheart! Reminds me of Tom Felton and how everyone hated him because he played Drago Malfoy.

Reactions: 1 user
:lol:, he is indeed very detestable, which shows just how brilliant the actor is. I've seen interviews and he seems like such a sweetheart! Reminds me of Tom Felton and how everyone hated him because he played Drago Malfoy.

I actually thought Malfoy was kind of hot xD But you are completely right, he must be a brilliant actor and he is so young! I still remember him as the helpless child in the first Batman movies!

I just got hooked on it - I can't believe I put it off for so long! I just completed the first season and am currently desperately trying to clear my backlog of work so I can finish off the second!

Might want to read the books too, but I predict long periods of reduced productivity at work and no sexytime with le boyfriend because that's how I am with books.

I'm a bit conflicted with Daenerys - on the one hand she's innocent and pretty badass, on the other, I think Westeros has no need for another Targaryen ruler. I didn't like Sansa at first but she's starting to grow on me a little. A little.

There isn't one character I really like, but that's mainly because I'm afraid Martin will kill him or her off and leave me brokenhearted.

I'm a bit conflicted with Daenerys - on the one hand she's innocent and pretty badass, on the other, I think Westeros has no need for another Targaryen ruler. I didn't like Sansa at first but she's starting to grow on me a little. A little.

There isn't one character I really like, but that's mainly because I'm afraid Martin will kill him or her off and leave me brokenhearted.

I love Daenerys, Arya, and Tyrion. If one of them dies: :eek:. Sansa character grows really slowly too. And I'd love to see Daenerys or Bran on the throne.

O ye skinny gods, grant unto a me a thigh gap so wide that Tyrion Lannister may give me pleasure with my legs closed and standing.

Reactions: 5 users
The. Best. Episode. Yet.

>Be my expectations for this episode
>Be already stupid-high from reading upcoming scenes in the books
>Hear Daenerys say "Dracarys"
>Think "oh shit"
>Be burnt to a pile of ash

In other words, my expectations were Astapor slavers and this episode was the Unsullied.

I promise I'm not trying to spam this thread (it's Tumblr's fault).

tumblr_mln4s3s5C81qbnxo4o1_500.gif

:lol:, please, keep them coming! This is amazing :cool:

I watched that episode yesterday and replayed that part at least 4 times, goshhh just how much more amazing and bad ass can she be? I was worried for a while for her little dragon, but is was foolish of me ;)