Gal Gadot (actress/model)

Talianna

Rising Star
Nov 23, 2013
She was actually a beauty queen or something like that first, then modeling and acting came. I think she is looking great. If we see her as an actress, she is probably quite tall, and she seems very slim.

Attachments

• gal-gadot-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-05.jpg
    gal-gadot-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-05.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 936full-gal-gadot.jpg
    936full-gal-gadot.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 350
  • gal-gadot.jpg
    gal-gadot.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 319
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 320
That xylophone! <3 She's so gorgeous.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

loved her in fast and the furious. it's rare that i get to see a tall, hot, ass-kicking bitch who's ACTUALLY skinny in movies. she's going to be playing the new wonder woman.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
aaaand of course everyone's freaking out about casting her as wonder woman because she is a "stick".

http://www.toofab.com/2013/12/04/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-backlash/

i really hope she doesn't feel the pressure to gain weight for the role! she's perfect the way she is.

rofl at the idiocy of the twitter comments. Truly sad statements from other women made in the 21st century.

So, 'Wonder Woman' is only 'wonder woman' when she has big boobs.

They probably will make her tone more at the least for the WW role. Hopefully she won't balloon after like Mila Kunis after Black Swan.

She looks a bit like Keira Knightley in these, no?

gal-gadot-back_95971-1920x1200.jpg
Gal-Gadot-02-467x700.jpg

Gorgeous girl. :)

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm a massive comic book nerd. Also, can't get over the fact that Gal has had two kids and still looks like this...

is

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I'm a massive comic book nerd. Also, can't get over the fact that Gal has had two kids and still looks like this...

is
From what I’ve seen she doesn’t actually look quite like that anymore.

I still think she’s pretty, but not nearly as much as when she was skinny and had that gorgeous xylo.

• Agree
I think now that she's not modeling and has become mainstream, there's a certain pressure to maintain a "healthy" body size. She's beautiful for sure, but looks matrimony with the weight gain.

• Agree
I think she's an absolute beauty. But yes, you're right the picture I found was outdated. Though, I do have to say, I'm glad she gained some muscle to play WW because Diana is an amazon and they're generally quite muscular.

From what I’ve seen she doesn’t actually look quite like that anymore.

I still think she’s pretty, but not nearly as much as when she was skinny and had that gorgeous xylo.

Agreed- and is it just me or does she look like an older version of Alexis Ren now in that first pic?
d15896f575f15941e30ddba5be42ca61--nocturnal-animals-celebrity-prom-dresses.jpg

• Agree