sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Chadwicks

Height: 176
Stats: 31.5 - 23 - 35

I discovered her instagram before her model profile. I'm not 100% sold on her face in every shot, but her body is amazing. Here are some modeling shots to start with:

tumblr_m47r1gwNlv1r1lan7o1_1280_zpsf7d9073b.png

tumblr_m04nzh3uCy1r1lan7o1_400_zps95ff4284.png

tumblr_m2bndaQE801r1lan7o1_1280_zps787c1ef2.png

tumblr_lvpwptIuij1r1lan7o1_500_zpsedabf22c.png

G11_zpsc2772882.jpg

G9_zpse606fb30.jpg

G3_zps5ae2bf60.jpg

Gabrielle2_zps6d613eba.jpg

Yes she's skinny and toned, but too many protruding bones for me. And there's something about her mouth...:meh:

Her Tumblr is fashioncyclops, right?

I don't really like her face, but yeah, she's skinny! :)

Her Instagram photos are to die for! Love her body! :bow::bow:
Thank you for sharing :luv:

She's a little bit..ribby (if that's a word) for my taste. Lovely arms though :)

Wow! Her legs are phenomenal! Is it just me or does she remind anyone else slightly of a more grown-up, skinnier version of the actress Taissa Farmiga?

I love her body! Her face on the other hand... She looks very American. Like the kind of woman who wears bootcut Hudson jeans with overized sunglasses and a Coach purse.

i dont like her face in the first photo but she looks ok in the others! her body has that beach-vibe going on (idk how to explain), reminds me of valeria sokolova.

Her face looks lovely here, not really high fashion, but beachy beautiful

Attachments

• Gabrielle-Sullivan-portfolio-13.jpg
    Gabrielle-Sullivan-portfolio-13.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 91
Mainly though, her instagrams just have me craving summer.

2mpbgk7.jpg

2qm22ch.jpg

k505k2.jpg

2ibmbll.jpg

15q451g.jpg

2l934h4.jpg

20t2as9.jpg

All the food she posts looks so delicious too. She clearly really invests in her body.

Her face reminds me of Modigliani portraits. I like it, it's different. Her body is great, I think.

Does anyone know what the thing she is drinking out of in the first picture and those red things with the white things inside (so eloquent, I know :nopity:) are?

She's drinking out of a coconut (when they're less ripe they are actually green) the fruit looks like Rambutan, google it its not common, but it's kind of hard to tell from the picture.