Gabriella Wilde

Cmac

Rookie
Feb 8, 2012
Scotland
So, I went to see Carrie remake last night and this girl is the major stand out in the movie (looks wise). She looks so much like Kate bosworth, only a bit bigger. Her face is stunning though. Put her in the celebrity category just cos I saw her in a movie. I do believe she's a model as well though.

For Burberry:
elle-burberry-campaign.jpg

Burberry-Autumn-Winter-2012-3.jpg

article-2168674-13EB89FF000005DC-234_1024x615_large.jpg

Haha true. I just think her face is beautiful. She's pregnant now anyway so not like she's going to shrink any time soon!

She has a beautiful face, but she looks like a dozen other blonde actresses, doesn't stand out to me. But yes, symmetrical face, harmonious features.
Maybe she bounces back after the pregnancy, loses the baby weight (and then some).

She has a beautiful face, but she looks like a dozen other blonde actresses, doesn't stand out to me.

I agree, she's gorgeous but there is nothing distinct about her that separates her from other actresses. She might benefit from a makeover of some sort. Trying to imagine her with dark hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just watched the movie "Endless love" last night and I was just in awe of her the entire movie! So skinny and so pretty:luv: Face, hair, body (arms and legs especially), everything was perfect.
The movie wasn't bad either. A little cheesy at some points but overall I really liked it.