Fun 'find out which celebbrity you look like' thing

i got kate bosworth... never thought i look anything like here, but i love her and i think she is a great inspiration...

I got Monica Belluci... That is very surprising... I often get told I resemble Irina Shayk by friends, but Monica Belluci...

I got Audrey Tautou, I'm quite happy with her :) Thanks for sharing that site, that was so much fun!

I tried this very program once, because my mother got Julia Roberts and Liv Tyler as matches... well, I got Steven Tyler. :(
At least we look related! Ah... I guess.

I should take a current picture of me and try it again... but I'm kinda scared!

Ok this thing is a little off... The ones I got were so weird that I started doing it with pictures of celebrities.
I mean, I used Gemma Ward's pic and she got Christina Ricci 96% and herself 70% :wtf:

I got an asian lady called Ann Kok as my number one (i'm quite white, haha) then Piper Perabo, Gemma Ward and LeeLee Sobieski. Quite a weird combo...

1. Katherine Hepburn followed by Ashley Tisdale
2. Preity Zinta followed by Kirsten Dunst
3. When I frowned I got Bob Dylan and some other men :)

It depends on face expressions more than anything.

I tried this with 5 different photos and every time I got a bunch of Asian chicks.
I'm 100% white.

Alrighty then.
Apparently I look Asian.

I usually gets Natalia Vodianova and Scarlet Johanson. People often tells me that I look like Scarlet, and it's fine with me ;)