Fun 'find out which celebbrity you look like' thing

délié

Rising Star
i got kate bosworth... never thought i look anything like here, but i love her and i think she is a great inspiration...

A

ameliag_30

I got Monica Belluci... That is very surprising... I often get told I resemble Irina Shayk by friends, but Monica Belluci...

A

Annie

I got Audrey Tautou, I'm quite happy with her :) Thanks for sharing that site, that was so much fun!

L

leFaye

I tried this very program once, because my mother got Julia Roberts and Liv Tyler as matches... well, I got Steven Tyler. :(
At least we look related! Ah... I guess.

I should take a current picture of me and try it again... but I'm kinda scared!

B

Babydoll

Ok this thing is a little off... The ones I got were so weird that I started doing it with pictures of celebrities.
I mean, I used Gemma Ward's pic and she got Christina Ricci 96% and herself 70% :wtf:

K

kale-e

I got an asian lady called Ann Kok as my number one (i'm quite white, haha) then Piper Perabo, Gemma Ward and LeeLee Sobieski. Quite a weird combo...

Lolo

Rookie
That was fun, thanks gurl! :D

I got Kate Hudson 86%, Mandy Moore and Alexis Bledel.. LOL, a bit random

Coffee_Girl

Worker Bee
1. Katherine Hepburn followed by Ashley Tisdale
2. Preity Zinta followed by Kirsten Dunst
3. When I frowned I got Bob Dylan and some other men :)

It depends on face expressions more than anything.

S

Shroomie

I tried this with 5 different photos and every time I got a bunch of Asian chicks.
I'm 100% white.

Alrighty then.
Apparently I look Asian.

Katrine

Worker Bee
I usually gets Natalia Vodianova and Scarlet Johanson. People often tells me that I look like Scarlet, and it's fine with me ;)