Frida Gustavsson

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
I think she is a gorgeous model and has a wonderfully amazing figure. I find her look to be very flexible as she can go from rock chick to elegant flawlessly.

frida.jpg

tumblr_lz3rtftyoY1qkwunto1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz4cgvFWUK1qe4ivdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz4ezfQe8K1qlr4c3o1_500.jpg

denim+Frida-Gustavsson-via-Altamira.jpg

000000231314-frida_gustavsson-fullsize.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Wow, nice long legs. She's blessed with a cute face, but her lower portion seems bigger, no? I noticed she doesn't have a xylophone. Can lose a few pounds or so.

I think Frida is one of the most beautiful models.
Definitly a thinspiration.
beautiful-blue-eyes-face-fashion-frida-frida-gustavsson-Favim.com-103795.jpg

frida+gustavsson+sexy.jpg

1.png

She is incredible ---the white outfit in the first posting ---what a form. I wonder how you get limbs as delicate as hers ---i'm mindful of me eating, and I workout a lot, but no matter how small I get I cannot get her gracefully lithe limbs. Lovely! Thanks!

Great face and nice body. I luv this Girl, but she seems like she had more jobs a while ago

936full-frida-gustavsson.jpg

So pretty in this one :luv:

golden-eye-frida-gustavsson-1.jpg

Frida-Gustavsson-Look-Book-02.gif

I like her and yes, she's flexible in her look. She can be natural, the girl next door, the bohogirl, the librarian, ... :grin: And nice body, but don't forget she's also just 18.

I like her and yes, she's flexible in her look. She can be natural, the girl next door, the bohogirl, the librarian, ... :grin: And nice body, but don't forget she's also just 18.

:wtf: 18 ? Omg I tought she is 21 !

I can't remember the site but it said 135 lbs, so a bmi around 18.

Isn't that too much for a model? I don't believe it. If she really had 18, they won't book her anymore for runway. Look at Cintia Dicker, she's "too fat" for them with BMI 17 and doesn't do any fashion shows anymore.

I thought that was way to heavy too. Do most designers/casting agents disregard the supposed rules that models need to have a "healthy" (18) BMI? She is 6' though and has bigger legs.

They do. I don't think any model in Milan or Paris is around BMI 18. The agencies would drop them immediately. Most models are more like BMI 15 or 15.5.

Frida extremely tall though. I think she's 6'2. So she could weigh 135 lbs. I think she's about 130. But I could be wrong.