Frida Aasen

Major thinspo.

She has a good body and her waist is definitely smaller than mine is right now, but I don’t really consider her major thinspo. I'm personally going for a more bony look but to each their own. (Maybe I also can't find her waist inspirational because I know mine will never look like that, giant ribcage problems)

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
She has a good body and her waist is definitely smaller than mine is right now, but I don’t really consider her major thinspo. I'm personally going for a more bony look but to each their own. (Maybe I also can't find her waist inspirational because I know mine will never look like that, giant ribcage problems)

She looks better in motion imo

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
For me Frida doesn't work as thinspo (in that looking at her never makes me want to water fast for two days like certain photos of Sijia et al) but she's currently the pinnacle of what fitspo is to me. Obviously she isn't a squat little gym troll, but also she knows what she's doing and isn't an absolutely uncoordinated mess like Marjan (sorrynotsorry, I'm sure there are people who like the 'relatable' content, but for me it just makes me cringe).

Working out—and actually having a sense of what her muscles are doing (again, control example being Marjan)—is why I'm guessing she looks better in motion.

Also, I can't give a metric for why it seems this way, but even though I think Frida works out just as much as some of the others, she seems so much less annoying and preachy and 'wellness vloger' about it and love her for that because those kind of accounts just make me want to take up smoking and drink a dinner of alcohol.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I think fitspo in general doesn't really motivate me. Not to go all psychoanalytical here, but it's a lot easier for me to work out a lot than it is to starve well, so I don't really envy the skinny-fit look as much as I do the skin-and-bones look. I know the gym rats can still eat a decent amount, while the Saint Laurent girls are better at starving than I am (which makes me get competitive and want to do better.)

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I think fitspo in general doesn't really motivate me. Not to go all psychoanalytical here, but it's a lot easier for me to work out a lot than it is to starve well, so I don't really envy the skinny-fit look as much as I do the skin-and-bones look. I know the gym rats can still eat a decent amount, while the Saint Laurent girls are better at starving than I am (which makes me get competitive and want to do better.)
:lol: I'm the opposite. When I was younger I never worked out because I was scared I would 'bulk up' and the method of skinny I gravitate towards more ""naturally"" is 'why bother exercising, so much effort when you could just starve.'

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
I’m actually a fan of the “fitspo” look and whilst I think Frida looks good, she’s not my ideal. I think she has quite a small frame and probably has one of those body types that can get to a pretty low BMI without many bones showing. I prefer a leaner and bonier look. My idea of thinspo is someone like Anna S - skinny, but very lean, toned and fit. To me, Anna is the perfect example of “fitspo”.

30E847A8-DC76-42FE-9BF8-104B18C31BB7.jpeg
19CE63DA-CA0B-4470-8087-C252A14E5D6C.jpeg
16C1F871-96CA-484D-9B6B-7348F81193A0.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 13 users
She’s like peak Candace imo. Ideal body for a commercial/lingerie/swim model, her look is distinct enough that she can get away with HF and runway, but not at all my ideal or particularly inspirational to me.

** not that I think she looks bad or should lose weight, either. She has a great body for the work she does and it fits with her overall look. Just personally can’t relate to it

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I’ve followed all the ones she posts but I’m not seeing change

Maybe that’s the reason lol. Based on that picture, her arse doesn’t look particularly “lifted”. I was a bit surprised when I saw the picture as I was expecting better.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users