Frida Aasen

I think that outfit hid her waist. Its cute but they should have gotten rid of that fluff area and just kept the whole thing see through.
Her waist so so iconic, why hide it!?

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I think that outfit hid her waist. Its cute but they should have gotten rid of that fluff area and just kept the whole thing see through.
Her waist so so iconic, why hide it!?
Agree. There was many other girls this time who would've benefitted from that top instead..

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
'Sixties-Inspired Sreen Tests' by CR Fashion Book Online (November 2018)

Real life barbie.

1AF8013D-26B0-4765-BD03-1AE1C48A6F7D.jpeg
35E472AB-676B-49CA-81F5-34F853FC1DE0.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
_ALE0138.jpg

At Laquan Smith- unfortunate for her that the outfit completely coves up her waist and focuses on her legs instead.

• Agree
FC8A27E1-479C-4E38-B53D-D56209E50A86.jpeg

I think she is a classic pear. She must be the master of posing to make her thighs and hips look skinnier because, while her arms always seem to look good, here is a more objective shot showing that her lower half is softer and fuller than other pictures may suggest.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 53979

I think she is a classic pear. She must be the master of posing to make her thighs and hips look skinnier because, while her arms always seem to look good, here is a more objective shot showing that her lower half is softer and fuller than other pictures may suggest.
It’s like her hips and thighs belong to a completely different person :wtf:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Any guesses for her weight?
Given that she’s 5’9 (she looks shorter though but I think that’s just the legs), 110? It’s hard to say— she’s small but just looks... idk... heavy. Not even in a bad way. But yeah I’d say 110lbs as a rough, maybe generous, estimate.

• Agree
Given that she’s 5’9 (she looks shorter though but I think that’s just the legs), 110? It’s hard to say— she’s small but just looks... idk... heavy. Not even in a bad way. But yeah I’d say 110lbs as a rough, maybe generous, estimate.

Thank you. Lol the lower I get, the farther I realize I am. But that does seem to line up with a few other models with similar stats.

Thank you. Lol the lower I get, the farther I realize I am. But that does seem to line up with a few other models with similar stats.
I'm 5'9 and 110 and have entirely different weight distribution than Frida but it still seems plausible. She might be 115 at the highest if she has a bit of muscle mass- I agree with @stargirl that she "looks heavy", not fat or out of shape, just I guess looks natural/not emaciated at all at low weights?

• Agree
45B1AD32-FD96-4CD3-A06A-35AD4645A563.jpeg
ACADA0E3-853F-48CD-88AC-A1A8D6788852.jpeg

she might not be the ultimate skinny, but I will admit I have a soft spot for Frida - she looks lovely :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users