Freja Beha Erichsen

Is it just me or has she seem to lost the "spark". Her work used to be stunning and eye catching, she looked passionated about it. Now it looks dull, almost like she's no longer enjoying it. Maybe that's why.

doubled checked the thread to ensure that these weren't repeats, but many came up as defunct so hopefully thats not just my computer--IF any of these are repeats, that is the reason, so apologies

my first true skinny love, she's inspired me on a profound artistic level and has fueled many a creative project--i can't speak to her most recent work, but at her best, she embodies my understanding of perfection, a term i RARELY throw around, and whose glib misuse i despise;

while there are soooooo many glorious images of her, i tried to pare down to ones that best captured her ethereally thin perfection :bow: being that she's so versatile, i also tried to get a good range of her different affects; hope you all enjoy as much as i do!

ACT I

freja01.jpg
freja02.jpg
freja03.jpg
freja04.jpg
freja05.jpg
freja06.jpg
freja07.jpg
freja08.jpg
freja09.jpg
freja10.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
doubled checked the thread to ensure that these weren't repeats, but many came up as defunct so hopefully thats not just my computer--IF any of these are repeats, that is the reason, so apologies

my first true skinny love, she's inspired me on a profound artistic level and has fueled many a creative project--i can't speak to her most recent work, but at her best, she embodies my understanding of perfection, a term i RARELY throw around, and whose glib misuse i despise;

while there are soooooo many glorious images of her, i tried to pare down to ones that best captured her ethereally thin perfection :bow: being that she's so versatile, i also tried to get a good range of her different affects; hope you all enjoy as much as i do!
All these photos of Freja have made my day, ultimate thinspo for me :bow:

@sydvicious the photos you posted are perfection.
I think Freja looks both modern and from a completely different time. Which really makes it even more interesting to look at her amazing work.

@sydvicious these killed me. She balances androgyny and sexuality in the most perfect manner.

She will forever be my number one, but I think a large part of that is because our faces are really really similar. When you look at the other girls who were once big with her, they aren't nearly doing the work she still does with modeling. She still has countless campaigns, and you often see the other girls either move to something else or just go off radar.

@dauphin and @FrançoiseEllyn both of you have it spot on! its that combination of androgyny and timelessness that make her so unique--its more than just her body or her look though--its her presence, her aura bleeds through the page and you can feel her; her work never feels like an inanimate photograph, but like an artifact *.*

i have soooo many of freja though--i really controlled myself to be honest XD i'll have to post more soon! :3

I know I'm most likely showing my age here but so be it. Since day one Freja has always reminded me of someone and I recently put my finger on it....Gia Carangi! Angelina Jolie played her in an HBO biopic titled 'Gia'. She's credited as being the worlds first supermodel and ruled the fashion industry from around 1979-1982 (and no I'm not that old that I was alive for this!). Maybe it's the androgynous sexuality they both exude but am I the only one who sees the similarities?

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've always seen similarities, but I find Gia way more sexual than Freja. Freja doesn't have any "curves" like Gia, and in general is super androgynous, which I adore. But the similarities are difficult to ignore.