Francesca Eastwood

A

AnastasiaB

Okay, I do not think she is an actual celebrity. She is reality-tv famous which is pathetic however even more pathetic is her figure:

article-2270952-1741784A000005DC-700_634x827.jpg

Yuck! Her body is gross. I dislike personally as well because she once lit a $100,000 Hermes Birkin bag on fire for a photo shoot with her boyfriend to make a statement. If she wanted to make a statement, she should have auctioned the bag off and donated the money to a charity of choice. :meh:

Yuck! Her body is gross. I dislike personally as well because she once lit a $100,000 Hermes Birkin bag on fire for a photo shoot with her boyfriend to make a statement. If she wanted to make a statement, she should have auctioned the bag off and donated the money to a charity of choice. :meh:

She should have lit her fat ass, instead :mad:

I did NOT realize this was her body.. Wow.

I watched the show while it was on and I just.. I can't even...

She certainly isn't fat. She has a very womanly hourglass body, but very AVERAGE sized.

francesca-eastwood-miss-golden-globe-2013-party-02.jpg

francesca-eastwood-and-frances-fisher-41st-annual_4147447.jpg

Francesca+Eastwood+Chelsea+Kane+leaving+infamous+bDHNRDBqtbRl.jpg

PD. Just read she's 19. I truly thought she was in her mid 20s o.o

I personally don't think she is fat, simply because I don't think her BMI is 25 or higher. It's probably around 23 - 24. She's definitely on the larger side and very untoned. I'm kind of surprised, I thought she was thinner than this.

b
I personally don't think she is fat, simply because I don't think her BMI is 25 or higher. It's probably around 23 - 24. She's definitely on the larger side and very untoned. I'm kind of surprised, I thought she was thinner than this.

Yup, pretty much. She's 5'5, so she must be like 140-145 lbs, which makes her have a BMI of 23-24.

I don't know, I have weighed close to that some time ago and am shorter than her and still didn't look that fat. I think she's more like just tipping the 25 mark!