for anyone who reads fashion blogs...

E

ExtraShot

http://thisrecording.com/today/2012/7/31/in-which-we-step-inside-your-closet.html

this is so funny

'things you might read on a fashion blog'

few excerpts

''-My significant other took this photo, look how cute he is, I won’t tell you that I set his old wardrobe on fire and picked out a whole new one because if I do then you’ll know we beautiful and well-dressed people don’t naturally attract one another and also that I'm crazy

- Haha I’m texting on my iPhone in all of these photos, such a dork

- I wore this to brunch on Saturday morning, we ate pancakes, I never want to eat anything else omg

- omg new favorite jeans they retail for $3289048329''

Reactions: 1 user
- My fashion policy is that you can never have too many boyfriend sweaters, I have one in every color of the rainbow and some that are so far off the color spectrum they are invisible to the naked eye

- A lot of you have been asking about my beauty routine well here it is when I wake up in the morning I bathe my face in milk and then bacon fat to keep it well hydrated haha and then before I go to bed I meditate at dusk by the light of the moon and then bathe my face in a solution of my own tears and ammonia that I have kept in this vintage crystal bottle I found on Etsy omg

haha loved it!

Haha thanks for sharing!

- My significant other took this photo, look how cute he is, I won’t tell you that I set his old wardrobe on fire and picked out a whole new one because if I do then you’ll know we beautiful and well-dressed people don’t naturally attract one another and also that I'm crazy

- Haha I’m texting on my iPhone in all of these photos, such a dork

- I wore this to brunch on Saturday morning, we ate pancakes, I never want to eat anything else omg

- My fashion policy is that you can never have too many boyfriend sweaters, I have one in every color of the rainbow and some that are so far off the color spectrum they are invisible to the naked eye

- I absolutely love this neon trend because I’ve always loved neon duh

- Support your local designers!!!! Today I’m wearing a dress from H&M

- Cupcakes

- I always say just wear what makes you feel beautiful who cares about the trends OMG POLKA DOTS

- Here's another picture of my face lol
I'm gonna be honest here... this IS my friend who has a fashion tumblr blog (minus actually burning the closet of her other half) :lol:

- I’m in New York for Fashion Week
Why is this? I know the role of the famous bloggers for a show but even very unheard of "fashion bloggers" with no unique style seem to be at fashion week while not actually being important or doing anything (though they wouldn't like to admit that). Bitch please, front row or don't embarrass/flatter yourself!

'Support your local designers!!!! Today I’m wearing a dress from H&M'

ahaha too true seen stuff like this so many times

- Here is a picture of five-year-old me wearing mom's heels proving I was already so into fashion

:lol:

ugh...I don't wanna see these so called "fashion" blogs :run:

- I want to change the title of this blog, here are the options: "Anthropologie on Adderall", "Frosting & Flared Jeans", "Scarf Tales". Vote in the comments section! A random winner will be chosen on Friday! You’ll receive a bracelet woven from prairie grass and the hair of an organic farmer’s daughter, omg so boho

- Congratulations to missy52343290342 and omgsopreppy43829043892, who won the bracelets! Be sure to email me with your contact information! Stay stylish!

- What I wore for brunch on Saturday! This lovely blouse was sent to me by fellow fashion blogger, Stephanie, of "Peplums & Pregnant Pictures That Were Probably Faked Because Nobody Looks That Good When They're Knocked Up", I'm going to say I think she wore it better even if I don't lol

- I live in stripes, here is a picture of all the striped shirts I own! I’m considered sending some of them to underprivileged children, but I just don’t know which ones to part with I love them all so much omg

- “I” “really” “love” “the” “vintage” “silhouette” “of” “this” “skirt”

- Omg thank you to the 15,343 people who reblogged my previous post (the photo of me in a the polka-dot dress, which I said was my grandmother’s but looks suspiciously like one they carry at J. Crew) with the word “This.” written underneath it, I feel so special you guys

:lol:

This is amazing. I'll never not love this :lol: