"Foods You Won't Give Up"

Yeahhh! Sushi addicts unite! :p :highfive:

Sushi would definitely be my 'addiction' of choice as well :highfive:
I could barely get halfway through the comments, started feeling sick at even the thought of some of that food...

Reactions: 1 user
Do you go for brown rice sushi too? My friends look at me with such horror when I insist on it.....

YES! :highfive:

My friend once thought it was just a white rice roll saturated in soy sauce :lol:

I'll settle for white rice if that's all I can find (plus, I'm yet to find brown rice nigiri sushi and that's my favourite "treat" :oops:) but I actually love and prefer the taste and texture of brown rice over white :grin:

I'm also a sashimi girl :luv:

YES! :highfive:

My friend once thought it was just a white rice roll saturated in soy sauce :lol:

I'll settle for white rice if that's all I can find (plus, I'm yet to find brown rice nigiri sushi and that's my favourite "treat" :oops:) but I actually love and prefer the taste and texture of brown rice over white :grin:

I'm also a sashimi girl :luv:

It's destiny! Hahaha, that's almost exactly my thought. Brown race is so fantastic! Although I'll confess, not as huge a fan of sashimi :( I wish I was...I know it's healthiest!

It's destiny! Hahaha, that's almost exactly my thought. Brown race is so fantastic! Although I'll confess, not as huge a fan of sashimi :( I wish I was...I know it's healthiest!

tumblr_m76hfpAEpG1rnzbkv.gif

:lol:

The trick is texture, methinks. Most people don't like it not because of the taste but because of the way it feels as you eat it. That's one of the reasons I always have it with pickled ginger in particular because it changes the way it feels in your mouth. That, and I could eat pickled ginger all day everyday.

Reactions: 1 users
AGREED!!!!! That's exactly what I was thinking hahaha :highfive:

me too!!! I've been cutting back on calories but fiance keeps bringing home chirashi.... it's driving me nuts, I just cannot refuse a few bites. I told him it needs to stop.

tumblr_m76hfpAEpG1rnzbkv.gif

:lol:

The trick is texture, methinks. Most people don't like it not because of the taste but because of the way it feels as you eat it. That's one of the reasons I always have it with pickled ginger in particular because it changes the way it feels in your mouth. That, and I could eat pickled ginger all day everyday.

LMFAOOO omg my bad, I meant brown rice of course ;) funny thing is I am brown myself.....double meaning there I guess ;) I find it so much richer in flavour and fluffier when it's made in sushi. I could eat it all day! Seems like we'd make good friends in real life :luv:

Wait, how do you sprinkle popcorn on Oreos? Logistically? :wtf:

YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER TRIED IT??? It's nearly as good as Oreos sprinkled on popcorn, or crackers sprinkled on popcorn, or apples sprinkled on lemons, or ice-cream sprinkled on fish, or battered sausages sprinkled on Parma ham, or bbq chicken drumsticks sprinkled on soup! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO GIVE IT UP!!!!!

My answer to Diet Coke haters is always pretty simple. "I'm a diabetic. The sugar in regular soda and juice will kill me a lot sooner than cancer so fuck off."

What about... DON'T DRINK FUCKING COKE AT ALL?!

YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER TRIED IT??? It's nearly as good as Oreos sprinkled on popcorn, or crackers sprinkled on popcorn, or apples sprinkled on lemons, or ice-cream sprinkled on fish, or battered sausages sprinkled on Parma ham, or bbq chicken drumsticks sprinkled on soup! YOU HAVE TO TRY IT YOU WILL NOT WANT TO GIVE IT UP!!!!!

vpjiad.gif

ermahgerd-gersberms-mah-fravrit-berks.jpg

ER
MAH
GERD
DSC_0542.JPG

SPRENKERLS!

What about... DON'T DRINK FUCKING COKE AT ALL?!

EXACTLY!!! I tried replying on the website (I hope it actually showed up), because I wrote something along the lines of "there's this magical drink called water that doesn't have the sugar or the carcinogens" (unless you want to get super technical about the potential BPA in water from plastic bottles, but that's beyond the point :lol:)

i had always seen this thread in here assuming it was just a list of everyone's favorite food. I was gonna jump in here and exclaim, "Pumpkin"!