Florence Welch, from Florence + The Machine

Nice body, but looks like a man. Also, her weight loss is quite inspiring :luv:

She's just a badass. I love her music so much!! (Not related to her body at all, I know)

badest badass
ugh
I swear she was my first lady crush
she is freaking awesome
love lana
but Florence was in my heart first and i know all the words to her songs
I love her early stuff like Bird song and girl with one eye
the stuff no one really knows about
funny thing was I didn't like dogs days
but I thought I may like her so i looked up her other songs
that was 3 years ago
signs been going strong ever since
:bow:

badest badass
ugh
I swear she was my first lady crush
she is freaking awesome
love lana
but Florence was in my heart first and i know all the words to her songs
I love her early stuff like Bird song and girl with one eye
the stuff no one really knows about
funny thing was I didn't like dogs days
but I thought I may like her so i looked up her other songs
that was 3 years ago
signs been going strong ever since

I adore F+TM too! I know every song and I used to put the whole album on replay and listen to it for hours. Every song they have made is magical, especially those from the first album.

I adore F+TM too! I know every song and I used to put the whole album on replay and listen to it for hours. Every song they have made is magical, especially those from the first album.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I love you!!!

YES. My Boy Builds Coffins is my JAM.

She could be Adele-fat and I'd still love her to pieces for her music :luv:

She could be Adele-sized and I still wouldn't care because I love her music to bits. I could forgive a dumpy body for that voice.

She looks very good, imho. Not skinny, but she has a nice body.

I find it intriguing how she manages to be such a good belter whilst keeping that signature ethereal quality in her voice. :bow: I would KILL for such a combo like that.

Her style is also the best. She's always the highlight of the red carpet.

022711-florence-welch-350.jpg

She must be one of those ladies with a fast metabolism. She doesn't look like she works out at all. Thick arms, undefined waist.

Her voice makes up for it. So enchanting.

I LOVE FLORENCE! *fangirl squeal*

I must agree, though, that she has a masculine face and a poorly defined waist and arms... Her body is not perfect/at SG standards.

However, she is pretty and has exellent body potential, so I think if she wanted to, she could definitely become a lovely skinny. Not terribly far for her to go - maybe 10-20 lbs. Plus, being so pale tends to make people look bigger, as well (not to say that she doesn't need to lose some weight).

I LOVE FLORENCE! *fangirl squeal*

I must agree, though, that she has a masculine face and a poorly defined waist and arms... Her body is not perfect/at SG standards.

However, she is pretty and has exellent body potential, so I think if she wanted to, she could definitely become a lovely skinny. Not terribly far for her to go - maybe 10-20 lbs. Plus, being so pale tends to make people look bigger, as well (not to say that she doesn't need to lose some weight).

I saw her the other day at soulcycle and she looked far thinner than i expected. Apparently she's been going there a lot lately so maybe there's hope

I saw her the other day at soulcycle and she looked far thinner than i expected. Apparently she's been going there a lot lately so maybe there's hope

That's good to hear. I hope she can drop down; I think it would suit her style much better.