Florence Welch, from Florence + The Machine

P

Phoebe

I love this British beauty. She has quite a slim figure and the most charming pre-Raphaelite features, and she always wears such pretty dresses. I am especially in love with her delicate limbs, in particular, her wrists. Besides that, she seem to be a favourite little pet of Karl Lagerfield's. Sooo jealous...

music-chanel.jpg

the-grammy-awards-2011-florence-welch.jpg

florence-welch-oscars-best-dressed-620bes022711.jpg

florence-pa-300.jpg

Florence-Welch.jpg

Also, I adore her voice and her music. :luv: What do you guys think?

She has a really nice voice
and though I don't think she works out, she seems to naturally have nice legs
florence.jpg

tumblr_lmsbr203eJ1qbg52co1_500.png

florencewelch.jpg

Great voice and i think she's pretty tall!

But sometimes i think her face looks a bit manly, maybe it's the wide chin?

florence_and_the_machine_live_karten05.jpg

I love her! :luv: Her music is great its so peaceful and inspiring :) and she has got naturally thin legs!

She has a really nice voice
and though I don't think she works out, she seems to naturally have nice legs

florencewelch.jpg

Love, love, love her pin legs in this pic, even if they are a little pasty :luv:

She's just a badass. I love her music so much!! (Not related to her body at all, I know)

Reactions: 1 user
i love her to pieces! she's so lovely as well :)

as for her figure, i was never really impressed... but! i saw her performing at the alexandra palace in march and she wore this amazing black skin tight jumpsuit thing and i must say, she was looking pretty trim!

She's a pretty girl, and very talented, but I think she looks a bit unfit. She could stand to do some resistance training.

She's teeny tiny and TALL. I've seen her a few times walking around in my area. A lot prettier in real life!

She's teeny tiny and TALL. I've seen her a few times walking around in my area. A lot prettier in real life!

You've seen her in real life?? So jealous. It's interesting how people always say that they look different in real life. The 'camera adds 10 pounds' rule must be true...

I like her. Is she perfect---no...but I think that makes her even more memorable. I like that she's not a cookie cutter beauty...it makes her have an aura of mystery which is not going hurt during performances! Also her body is not bad...not toned, but not either extreme, she's just kind of 'herself' it seems.

Also, sorry unless it's a VS photo shop'd catalog, I don't think bandeau bikinis are flattering at all on 90% of the population... (they just squeeeeeze and if you aren't super endowed you are gonna look like a super dumpy pear, just my $.02)

I don't think she's a beauty at all, but I absolutely adore her voice!

she's cool, but she look so GOD DAMN OLD for someone who's 25 years old :wtf: